When I went to take the aquarium from my aunt, my cousin, Sean was shocked because he thought that aunt intended to give me more fish!
Then he said :“ 妈,不要再给她鱼了!”
Aiyo, Sean, I wasn't here to take your fish la!
Haha...
Then, I went to watch his fish. Oh my God, he left only 6. No wonder he was so scared of me.
And very happily and luckily, I have 7.
Dwee, thanks for your suggestion. I have 7 fish yet none of them have babies.
I wish too!!! And congrats your team got the champion in the Moral project! ;D

1 comment:
Finally.... a new home for your fishies. Guess they should be really happy living in their new home you gave them. Don't worry I think they will have babies soon.:D.
P/s : I would like to know the process of making the SHOW T-shirt. Post it in your blog when you have finished sewing kay? Saw the shirt you made in school and really very 崇拜*.*。 looking foward to look at your masterpiece on your blog
Post a Comment