Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A big big surprise! From Dwee:P

On the 13th of April, I received a letter from Dwee:P Really give me a great surprise because I didn't expect that I would receive a Thank You letter from her. Thank you, Dwee:D I really love it and read it again and again with a happy smile on my face. Haha... I like the aliens (or devils or monsters or don't-know-what-it called) very much. They are soooooo cute >@< more=""> Here is the card.

2 comments:

The Composer said...

she e reali gud att handicraft.
dun u tink so?

Emerline said...

Ya:D

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A big big surprise! From Dwee:P

Posted by Emerline at 11:58 PM
On the 13th of April, I received a letter from Dwee:P Really give me a great surprise because I didn't expect that I would receive a Thank You letter from her. Thank you, Dwee:D I really love it and read it again and again with a happy smile on my face. Haha... I like the aliens (or devils or monsters or don't-know-what-it called) very much. They are soooooo cute >@< more=""> Here is the card.

2 emerred:

The Composer on April 16, 2009 at 8:46 PM said...

she e reali gud att handicraft.
dun u tink so?

Emerline on April 16, 2009 at 9:30 PM said...

Ya:D

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei