Saturday, May 15, 2010
=.=
Really can't understand why should we have the difference between senior and junior! Well, needless to say, juniors must show their good manners to seniors, and not only seniors. But 尊卑? Who do you think you are? Emperor? Or God? Sir Lee Kuan Yew? Or Mr President Barack Obama? I am sorry but to tell you that you are just a COMMONER, not other than that. Even Sir Abraham Lincoln once said:" When I get ready to talk to people, I spend two thirds of time thinking of what they want to hear and one third thinking of what to say." So please next time, before speaking out something, think thoroughly, and mind your language! Wish to get respect from ME, be a distinguished people first, before asking from others!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday, May 15, 2010
=.=
Really can't understand why should we have the difference between senior and junior! Well, needless to say, juniors must show their good manners to seniors, and not only seniors. But 尊卑? Who do you think you are? Emperor? Or God? Sir Lee Kuan Yew? Or Mr President Barack Obama? I am sorry but to tell you that you are just a COMMONER, not other than that. Even Sir Abraham Lincoln once said:" When I get ready to talk to people, I spend two thirds of time thinking of what they want to hear and one third thinking of what to say." So please next time, before speaking out something, think thoroughly, and mind your language! Wish to get respect from ME, be a distinguished people first, before asking from others!
Categories
Emer's Quote
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment