Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Secret of Water You Haven't Ever Know~


Recently, Madam Chua, one of my Chinese lecturer, introduced one reading material to us. It talks about WATER! The book's title is "Water Knows the Answers, the Hidden Messages in Water Crystals 生命的答案,水知道" by 江本, who is a Japanese. It's so interesting that I engrossed in the book I read.

江本 carried out an experiment on water. And here are his study and results. He wrote some selected words (for example "Thank you") on a piece of paper and pasted it on a container containing water. Day after day, he talked to that particular water. After some times he observed the water and found that the water crystal showed different shapes on different words enclosed. The water with good words on it showed good, crystal clear and beautiful water crystal, conversely, the water with bad words on it showed blur and unclear crystal. Isn't it amazing? Water knows to read and hear too! I bet you haven't know this secret before and thus I am sharing it here.

爱与感谢
水呈现几近完美的结晶,说明“爱与感谢”正是大自然生命现象的根源。

智慧

Wisdom

Weisheit
不管哪一种语言,看到“智慧”的水结晶都同样端正。不知道这是不是因为大自然的法则没有地域之分呢?

好可爱喔

王八蛋
这是听到小学生说话的水结晶体。“好可爱喔”呈现可爱的形状,但是听到“王八蛋”的水结晶如何呢?你可以很清楚的看到。

混帐

You fool

火冒三丈、宰了你
看到骂人、伤人的话,水都无法形成结晶。碰到“火冒三丈、宰了你”,水竟然呈现像孩子正被欺负的模样。


祈祷前后的湖水
对着湖水进行祈祷之后,原本类似人类扭曲表情的水结晶体,变成了佛光普照的大日如来形象。

看海豚照片的水结晶
海豚的智慧在世界上与人类同,或者更高于人类,而具有治疗人心的效果。这个水结晶呈现出海豚身为海洋贵公子的形象,颇有安抚人心的疗效。

Self reflection: Now you know water reads, listens, saves memory and delivers information. That is how water capable of! The words we often say and use exert a very huge influence on us and our life (Water had proven it, isn't it?) Good and presentable words showed good results whereas bad words showed lousy crystal. It is, therefore, very important for us to practice the good habit of speaking good words rather than the opposite. For example, if you are given a task or job which you have no idea on how to perform it, don't pessimistically say that you don't know how to do, but you have to accept it by saying that you are so lucky because you are given the chance to learn new thing, isn't it very good? 
埋怨没有用,因为它只会削弱一个人的斗志。我们必须接受它,不管是兵来,还是水来,我们都可以用将挡,拿土淹。难怪爸爸每一次都是说好话的!^^

Post script: I am finding a tumbler with good words on it! Any recommendation?
Hohoho... I LOVE this post so much so much!
Okay, I am now training myself to be a better person!
Okay, I want to restrict myself to say good words more often!
If possible, no bad status written on my Facebook's wall!
Let's keep my fingers crossed!

7 comments:

Yin said...

Yes, i am happy to finish all my assignments, so that i can enjoy my time during holidays^^

Emerline said...

Wow! Envy you. Maths assign also finished doing?

Yin said...

not yet,haha:P
but i will finish it asap de~
Countdown- 20days!

Emerline said...

I see. Kay, let's gambatte! After I finish my piano exam just I will countdown. Haha

Yin said...

Piano exam? When is it? Wat grade?

Emerline said...

Ya, piano exam at Miri. Next Thurs. Grade 7.

Yin said...

wow, wish u all the best in your exam ya~ Jia You o^^

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Secret of Water You Haven't Ever Know~

Posted by Emerline at 11:25 PM

Recently, Madam Chua, one of my Chinese lecturer, introduced one reading material to us. It talks about WATER! The book's title is "Water Knows the Answers, the Hidden Messages in Water Crystals 生命的答案,水知道" by 江本, who is a Japanese. It's so interesting that I engrossed in the book I read.

江本 carried out an experiment on water. And here are his study and results. He wrote some selected words (for example "Thank you") on a piece of paper and pasted it on a container containing water. Day after day, he talked to that particular water. After some times he observed the water and found that the water crystal showed different shapes on different words enclosed. The water with good words on it showed good, crystal clear and beautiful water crystal, conversely, the water with bad words on it showed blur and unclear crystal. Isn't it amazing? Water knows to read and hear too! I bet you haven't know this secret before and thus I am sharing it here.

爱与感谢
水呈现几近完美的结晶,说明“爱与感谢”正是大自然生命现象的根源。

智慧

Wisdom

Weisheit
不管哪一种语言,看到“智慧”的水结晶都同样端正。不知道这是不是因为大自然的法则没有地域之分呢?

好可爱喔

王八蛋
这是听到小学生说话的水结晶体。“好可爱喔”呈现可爱的形状,但是听到“王八蛋”的水结晶如何呢?你可以很清楚的看到。

混帐

You fool

火冒三丈、宰了你
看到骂人、伤人的话,水都无法形成结晶。碰到“火冒三丈、宰了你”,水竟然呈现像孩子正被欺负的模样。


祈祷前后的湖水
对着湖水进行祈祷之后,原本类似人类扭曲表情的水结晶体,变成了佛光普照的大日如来形象。

看海豚照片的水结晶
海豚的智慧在世界上与人类同,或者更高于人类,而具有治疗人心的效果。这个水结晶呈现出海豚身为海洋贵公子的形象,颇有安抚人心的疗效。

Self reflection: Now you know water reads, listens, saves memory and delivers information. That is how water capable of! The words we often say and use exert a very huge influence on us and our life (Water had proven it, isn't it?) Good and presentable words showed good results whereas bad words showed lousy crystal. It is, therefore, very important for us to practice the good habit of speaking good words rather than the opposite. For example, if you are given a task or job which you have no idea on how to perform it, don't pessimistically say that you don't know how to do, but you have to accept it by saying that you are so lucky because you are given the chance to learn new thing, isn't it very good? 
埋怨没有用,因为它只会削弱一个人的斗志。我们必须接受它,不管是兵来,还是水来,我们都可以用将挡,拿土淹。难怪爸爸每一次都是说好话的!^^

Post script: I am finding a tumbler with good words on it! Any recommendation?
Hohoho... I LOVE this post so much so much!
Okay, I am now training myself to be a better person!
Okay, I want to restrict myself to say good words more often!
If possible, no bad status written on my Facebook's wall!
Let's keep my fingers crossed!

7 emerred:

Yin on August 13, 2010 at 6:41 PM said...

Yes, i am happy to finish all my assignments, so that i can enjoy my time during holidays^^

Emerline on August 13, 2010 at 10:50 PM said...

Wow! Envy you. Maths assign also finished doing?

Yin on August 13, 2010 at 11:57 PM said...

not yet,haha:P
but i will finish it asap de~
Countdown- 20days!

Emerline on August 14, 2010 at 12:29 AM said...

I see. Kay, let's gambatte! After I finish my piano exam just I will countdown. Haha

Yin on August 14, 2010 at 2:19 AM said...

Piano exam? When is it? Wat grade?

Emerline on August 14, 2010 at 3:12 AM said...

Ya, piano exam at Miri. Next Thurs. Grade 7.

Yin on August 14, 2010 at 6:34 PM said...

wow, wish u all the best in your exam ya~ Jia You o^^

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei