Wednesday, October 13, 2010

MUET Speaking Test

What a relief that I successfully finished my MUET speaking test, for the second round!
Well, I quite satisfied with my performance just now, at least better than last time.
This is because this time I got a easier topic to discuss with. Thanks God^^
However, I discovered one of my weakness, that is I failed to arrange the ideas accordingly. I had the point but I didn't elaborate in a really complete sentence. I am poor at impromptu actually. I can only pour out an acceptable sentence when I am given enough time to think. This can be seen very obviously through the posting a particular blog post. And that's the thing I gonna learn with earnest effort.
I am quite thankful that I got back the previous handsome, well-articulated examiner, who very good in alleviating the nervousness we faced. He killed the butterflies in our stomach actually, by asking us to smile. 
Nevertheless, bygones are bygones. Most importantly, I have to be well-prepared for the coming three papers. Let's wish me good luck! Gam-ba-tte!

6 comments:

Yin said...

I think your speaking skill is very good ad~ When i had speaking test in my campus, i was stuck and dont know what to say especially the individual task. Luckily, my lecturer said all of us passed. What a relief~ Anyway, wish u all the best in the coming three papers! Jia you ya^^ I believe u can do it:D

Emerline said...

Me too, will stuck in the middle of a sentence. Still, need to improve actually. Wow, you all got attend MUET lesson? So envy. I want even don't have. How pathetic. Anyway, thanks for your best wishes^^

Yin said...

Not MUET lesson, is BI class. Aural-oral test is one of the requirement for our paper~

Emerline said...

Oh I see. Wish I could attend this kind of class too.

Yin said...

U can if u r minor in BI like me~ Haha:D

Emerline said...

Ya lo. ><

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

MUET Speaking Test

Posted by Emerline at 8:36 PM
What a relief that I successfully finished my MUET speaking test, for the second round!
Well, I quite satisfied with my performance just now, at least better than last time.
This is because this time I got a easier topic to discuss with. Thanks God^^
However, I discovered one of my weakness, that is I failed to arrange the ideas accordingly. I had the point but I didn't elaborate in a really complete sentence. I am poor at impromptu actually. I can only pour out an acceptable sentence when I am given enough time to think. This can be seen very obviously through the posting a particular blog post. And that's the thing I gonna learn with earnest effort.
I am quite thankful that I got back the previous handsome, well-articulated examiner, who very good in alleviating the nervousness we faced. He killed the butterflies in our stomach actually, by asking us to smile. 
Nevertheless, bygones are bygones. Most importantly, I have to be well-prepared for the coming three papers. Let's wish me good luck! Gam-ba-tte!

6 emerred:

Yin on October 14, 2010 at 2:44 AM said...

I think your speaking skill is very good ad~ When i had speaking test in my campus, i was stuck and dont know what to say especially the individual task. Luckily, my lecturer said all of us passed. What a relief~ Anyway, wish u all the best in the coming three papers! Jia you ya^^ I believe u can do it:D

Emerline on October 14, 2010 at 3:02 AM said...

Me too, will stuck in the middle of a sentence. Still, need to improve actually. Wow, you all got attend MUET lesson? So envy. I want even don't have. How pathetic. Anyway, thanks for your best wishes^^

Yin on October 14, 2010 at 4:00 AM said...

Not MUET lesson, is BI class. Aural-oral test is one of the requirement for our paper~

Emerline on October 14, 2010 at 6:05 AM said...

Oh I see. Wish I could attend this kind of class too.

Yin on October 15, 2010 at 6:43 AM said...

U can if u r minor in BI like me~ Haha:D

Emerline on October 15, 2010 at 6:16 PM said...

Ya lo. ><

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei