As usual, I would write a post about my semester which had just passed. This time, I posted it at here instead of the other Well, compared to second semester, this semester much more relaxed and less hectic and packed. The syllabus was lesser and easier. But I was stressed especially when I was to attend my Grade 7 piano examination, during August. That time, I frequent piano room very often, to do my last practice. Luckily, I passed. Thanks God!
With such a good luck, we were able to travel to Niah Caves, with Mr Lee and family. I was in such an euphoric mood. We went there by bus. I wondered at the intelligence of the native people and enjoyed the beauty of the vast nature. Also, this semester we got the first chance of camping. It was such a meaningful experience for me, who didn’t get used to active outdoor activities. I learnt how to build tent, basic living skills and knot-tying. We also went to the sea.
This time, I was involved in drama-acting. This time, really, seriously. But I was acted as maniac. So bad, how can I act like that? Nevertheless, I took the first step and accepted the challenge.
I was happy my pre-U course had ended successfully. (Hopefully) Next year, I am a university student, finally! 明年我就是大一学生了!

3 comments:
Yeah! Say goodbye to PPISMP n say hello to PISMP! I haven write about my Sem 3 yet~ So busy n lazy... Hahahaha
Erm, before kiss goodbying to Pre-U, we must jot some notes as remembrance! Hehe:P
yaya, tat right! I will update too^^
Post a Comment