The apple of the eyes of the Koh's family, she knows well.
First, and also the most important criteria is, accompanied by my beloved family, my daddy, my mummy, my jiejie, my ah ma and not forgetting my dear friends. Family is my everything, the rapport relationship with family is even stronger, especially after I furthering my study at Miri. Children are the always baby who needs endless care in the eyes of parents, don't you think so? Therefore, I cherish every moment spent with my family. The same goes to my friends.
Young shoots can be inspirational also, because it enwraps so much miracle which we often overlook. By Vanilla.
According to the ranking, the second thing that will make me happy is to get inspired by those whom I admire. People who I admire are so-called my idols, including politicians like Sir Lee Kuan Yew and President Barack Obama, celebrities like Show Lo, Wong Lee Hom and other, bloggers like Vanilla and Princess Je t'aime, lecturers such as Mr Khoo, Mr Lee, Madam Tan, Madam Chua and those ambitious people. Their talking/speaking/writing/actions will inspire me greatly in whatever ways even though most of them don't know who I am. I will be happy for a long period of time if I get thing as simple as a text message, especially, by my lecturers!
People will be happy if they are told they are pretty. For me, it doesn't work because beauty is a matter of opinion. It's all depends on people perceptions, which are, sometimes, very subjective. Besides, it doesn't last long. Beauty fades by the passage of time, unless you are dare enough to tell me that you are the beloved one in which Sonnet 18 referred to, whose beauty is immortalized in the line of the poem, as long as man can read, you are remembered. For me, there is no everlasting beauty (physical appearance) except the inner beauty that is created from the bottom of the sincere heart.
Camera is a must, during travelling. The same goes to shopping.
Third is travelling, and that's my favourite hobby too. Travelling broadens my perspectives and knowledge, that's why I love travelling. I used to occupy my time with those travel-related TV programmes, to quench my thirst for travelling around the world. Moreover, I can do my shooting, too, so to keep as a remembrance.
Life needs the ingredient of dessert.
Fourth is eat and eat and eat. Eating is a "great" stress buster for me. It releases my pressure and brings me to another level of relaxation. So, it is not hard to figure out my tummy right? But, I think it's a good love handles for the loved one okay? :P
It takes two to tango.
Last but not least, I consider it in my top five list, although I haven't experience before. That's get along with my loved one. I bet it is another kind of happiness right? Hopefully.
Give me a "Like" if you really like this post! I LIKE so much!



No comments:
Post a Comment