I had never been having a free time since I was back from BP >.<
Y-SUB with my haven't-finish-assignssss.
Y-SUB with my micro-teachings, which is so stress to me. >.< (Luckily I had finished this morning ^^)
Y-SUB with my Bina Insan Guru (BIG).
Y-SUB with my dancing performance.
My two mirco-teachings are COMING SOON! >.<
Anyway, life still needs to go on as usual.
We shopped as well. And this was what I got!!!
MY SUPER IDOL!!!
A Chinese-translated book from Popular Book Company
First published in English as "Conversation with Lee Kuan Yew Citizen Singapore: How to Build a Nation" by Thomas Gordon Plate
Thomas, who is an internationally syndicated columnist, author and university professor, interviewed Mentor Lee for two days, thus making it into a book!
A very interesting book in which I engross into the very page of the book, laughing at my own, word by word, sentence by sentence.
Next, I'll present YOU with my first micro-teaching!
Below are my teaching aids...
The screen with white cloth
My handmade 大公鸡 (And stand)
With wooden chopsticks behind
A torchlight
词卡
Manuscript
Notice the differences?
Proudly presented to you - a flexible yellow beak and chicken wing!!!
Well, quite satisfied with my first presentation! Thanks God!
Going to BIG tomorrow! A 4 days 3 nights camping at Bekenu Bungai.


5 comments:
wat is the meaning of Y-SUB? And, ur micro-teaching's chicken is so nice and creative! Wish u all the best in BIG too^^
Y-SUB is the inverted for BUSY! Hahaha... Thanks dear! I made it until 1.00a.m. Luckily, my effort paid off! Thanks!
oic~ hahaha~ Shin lin and I even google search wat is Y-SUB XD
u r welcome~ ur masterpiece reli nice! Thumb up^^
omg...rui ya...u so creative...add oil...u will success de
Yin and Lin: So cute you all ^6^ Anyway, your effort I appreciated!!! THANKEWS! Thanks again! Muaks ^8^
Post a Comment