Saturday, April 16, 2011

My lovely SUNDAY

What a relief, finally I had completed my super duper heavy BC assignments! Hence, I really need to take a deep breath...... by going out to have a treat for myself!!! Hip hip hooray~ It was such a long time I didn't really enjoy my weekend!

So, yesterday night, three girls were urged for the next morning breakfast. They decided to go out to enjoy dim dum, yet they didn't want to pay for the fare. Therefore, they looked for a driver.  

Dada...... 
Reach the place where we get our tummy full till the throat!


A variety of dim sum for them to choose from. Yummy yummy~ 






Last but not least, a special thank to our driver who is willing to drive them there. ^^/ 

Shopping at Servay before heading back. Met Sir Camillus and Madam Jannet and her cutie there. Buying lot of things. But what I was glad is that I wasn't need to carry them from the very front of the institute to my hostel, because we got a car! Really a BIG THANK! 

2 comments:

Pei Yin said...

Wow, i want dim sum too XD

Emerline said...

Okay okay, come come, I chia you^^

Saturday, April 16, 2011

My lovely SUNDAY

Posted by Emerline at 9:24 PM
What a relief, finally I had completed my super duper heavy BC assignments! Hence, I really need to take a deep breath...... by going out to have a treat for myself!!! Hip hip hooray~ It was such a long time I didn't really enjoy my weekend!

So, yesterday night, three girls were urged for the next morning breakfast. They decided to go out to enjoy dim dum, yet they didn't want to pay for the fare. Therefore, they looked for a driver.  

Dada...... 
Reach the place where we get our tummy full till the throat!


A variety of dim sum for them to choose from. Yummy yummy~ 






Last but not least, a special thank to our driver who is willing to drive them there. ^^/ 

Shopping at Servay before heading back. Met Sir Camillus and Madam Jannet and her cutie there. Buying lot of things. But what I was glad is that I wasn't need to carry them from the very front of the institute to my hostel, because we got a car! Really a BIG THANK! 

2 emerred:

Pei Yin on April 17, 2011 at 5:11 AM said...

Wow, i want dim sum too XD

Emerline on April 18, 2011 at 2:52 AM said...

Okay okay, come come, I chia you^^

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei