Tuesday, October 25, 2011

These few days...

23-10-2011 (Sunday)                                        Stormy
                  
Today is the second night, as well as the last night when I have no window with. After this very night, I'll have a decent accommodation. With such a good luck, here comes the thunder and the storms which makes me feel so insecure. T.T The lightning struck here and there, dramatically and mercilessly. I was so scared until I hugged Melody as tight as possible, dragged my blanket and hid inside it. My room was half flooded, due to the downpour! Then, tears flowed out... (DON'T TELL ME THAT WHEN YOU ARE ALONE IN THE ROOM OF A SCARY THUNDER NIGHT OF A HOLIDAY WEEK WHERE EVERYONE IS GOING BACK HOME IN THE BORNEO LAND WITHOUT YOUR BABA AND MAMA, YOU DIDN'T EVEN CRY)

24-10-2011 (Monday)                                   Sunny

A two-day-one-night trip to Borneo Rainforest starts today! Well, I think it's a brand new experience for me, a person who is so get tired of the hustle city life. Here you get the chance to embrace the vast nature and appreciate the beauty of it! We start our day with a resort tour around the place, followed by flying fox, the water theme park and lastly the night walk. Till then, we still have time for TV:) The most remarkable moment is  during the night walk. Actually I was quite reluctant to join the night walk because it sounds so scary having nature walk in the night time. However, I still follow since everyone is doing so. From the walk, just I realised that we as human being is so minute when compared to the vast nature! 人类与大自然相比显得何等的渺小!

25-10-2011 (Tuesday)                                   Rainy

Today is an adventurous day that I can assure because we are going to have our tower abseiling and high-rope course. Both activities are totally new for me which cause me more nervous and yet excited! Moreover, I am the very first person to try the abseiling. With no demonstration, it definitely looks more challenging! Anyway,  I successfully overcome the challenge! A lil' Bravo for me! =D Then, we proceed to the next activity - high-rope course, which costs us RM20.00 >.<  (the most expensive activity) There are altogether 12 elements, or rather obstacles for us to overcome. We are hung high up in the tree~~~ Then there are ropes for you to climb over. I CAN TELL YOU IT IS REALLY FUN AND EXCITED AND NERVE-BREAKING!!! Lastly, I got my so-called "degree" when I successfully conquered all the challenges! A lil' Bravo for me again =D Wakaka... My excited yet tiring day ends with a room cleaning and a dinner treat from Sharon and family! 

No comments:

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

These few days...

Posted by Emerline at 7:39 AM
23-10-2011 (Sunday)                                        Stormy
                  
Today is the second night, as well as the last night when I have no window with. After this very night, I'll have a decent accommodation. With such a good luck, here comes the thunder and the storms which makes me feel so insecure. T.T The lightning struck here and there, dramatically and mercilessly. I was so scared until I hugged Melody as tight as possible, dragged my blanket and hid inside it. My room was half flooded, due to the downpour! Then, tears flowed out... (DON'T TELL ME THAT WHEN YOU ARE ALONE IN THE ROOM OF A SCARY THUNDER NIGHT OF A HOLIDAY WEEK WHERE EVERYONE IS GOING BACK HOME IN THE BORNEO LAND WITHOUT YOUR BABA AND MAMA, YOU DIDN'T EVEN CRY)

24-10-2011 (Monday)                                   Sunny

A two-day-one-night trip to Borneo Rainforest starts today! Well, I think it's a brand new experience for me, a person who is so get tired of the hustle city life. Here you get the chance to embrace the vast nature and appreciate the beauty of it! We start our day with a resort tour around the place, followed by flying fox, the water theme park and lastly the night walk. Till then, we still have time for TV:) The most remarkable moment is  during the night walk. Actually I was quite reluctant to join the night walk because it sounds so scary having nature walk in the night time. However, I still follow since everyone is doing so. From the walk, just I realised that we as human being is so minute when compared to the vast nature! 人类与大自然相比显得何等的渺小!

25-10-2011 (Tuesday)                                   Rainy

Today is an adventurous day that I can assure because we are going to have our tower abseiling and high-rope course. Both activities are totally new for me which cause me more nervous and yet excited! Moreover, I am the very first person to try the abseiling. With no demonstration, it definitely looks more challenging! Anyway,  I successfully overcome the challenge! A lil' Bravo for me! =D Then, we proceed to the next activity - high-rope course, which costs us RM20.00 >.<  (the most expensive activity) There are altogether 12 elements, or rather obstacles for us to overcome. We are hung high up in the tree~~~ Then there are ropes for you to climb over. I CAN TELL YOU IT IS REALLY FUN AND EXCITED AND NERVE-BREAKING!!! Lastly, I got my so-called "degree" when I successfully conquered all the challenges! A lil' Bravo for me again =D Wakaka... My excited yet tiring day ends with a room cleaning and a dinner treat from Sharon and family! 

0 emerred:

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei