Hiiiii, I think my blog has been left for accumulating dust
and spider web since the exam period started. I didn’t even have time to update
my blog until now, right after my holiday trip, my birthday celebration cum my
Sotongs first gathering, maybe due to some “laziness”, I think. Hahaha…
First of all, thanks to those who sent their wishes no
matter via FB or phone or face to face! Thanks! I appreciated shyly. Thanks Mommy
and Daddy who brought me up to become an adult officially. Thanks Jiejie for
your lovely presents that I like it so muchie. Thanks friends for all your
meticulously-prepared presents! Thanks Gu gus. Ah yis and Jiu mu and cousins for all
your birthday wishes and presents!
After this long-winded acknowledgement, you can enjoy the
pictures below J
Thanks Ah Ma, Papa, Mommi and Jiejie
Melody accompanies me this TWENTY-ONE-YEAR-OLD :D
Key of freedom :D
It's a tiara above 21 :D
Mommy and Daddy chose for me one :D
Angpows from relatives. Thanks!
With bless and luck, I got five celebrations altogether this very special year!
This is the first!
With Jiejie is the second :D
Here comes the third :D
From Xiao gu and Xiao gu zhang.
From Sotongs :D
And we played and acted crazily at Secret =.=! Hahaha... It's fun what?
From mom and dad, the fifth :D at Juz Waffle :D
Back then, I shall post some pics regarding our very VVIP trip :D
Philea Resort, a place where you are treated like VERY VERY IMPORTANT PRINCESS! Hahahaha...
At the front of our villa
View from my room :)
Really a haven for the hustle city life~
View from the top.
Buggy car is important to fetch every guest here and there. :)
So before you go for your breakfast, give them a call and they will fetch you from your villa to the lobby. :)
Man-made waterfall behind us
Indulge the heavenly dessert storberri~
I like all the wooden furniture there!
The whole villa is made up of these logs, specially imported from Russia. No one single of iron nail is used. Pro man~
Having breakfast (Dad, you are not focusing me la >.< )
Taking pics around the surroundings, using my tripod! :D
The villa behind us is the storied villa which costs RM4000 per night! OMGGG~
View of the lush greenery and the sapphire blue~
(Luckily Dad you applied the rule of third! :P )
Lastly, we kissed goodbye to the haven~
Specially thank to my 劳苦功高的 Sweet Heart~
Now, let me show you some cute cute pics ever! My lil' cousin - 善綝
From this small, she grows up and up...
To this yawning cute~
And with her round big eyes...
Starring at you... so innocently...
To her sexy lips...
And the sun-shine smile :D
"Am I that cute?"
"Yes, you are!"
:D
Jiejie wishes you 快高长大 ya!
Hopefully I can teach you at primary :D
Apart from that, I got the time to shop with Jiejie~
Qinyi: saw the backpack bags. But I didn't knew the price, hadn't asked them, quickly snapped the pics then ran away liao. Hahaha...
Quite big, this version. And it's only one style of carrying. But quite nice it looks like!
There is the second one. Got two ways of carrying. This one I saw is RM 39.90.
I will go find more, at the other shopping mall. Wait for my pics and news :D
My long-time didn't drink beverage
Treated Jiejie TF because I loss the game >.<
And bought some cute things~
One Melody tee
One long sleeve sweater
Lastly, my course shoes! ^^
Before I forgot, I also wanna promote the drama in which I engrossed in these few days! That is the Rooftop Prince by Park Yoochun (Micky) and Han Ji Min :D
It is a fantasy-sageuk-contemporary romantic comedy fusion drama, which my Roommate promoted with her earnest effort so that I would like to watch it. Susah betul! Hahaha... Thanks, for introducing me such a niceeee K-drama, even my mom watched till teared off, I tell you! Hahaha...
男的帅,女的美,值得一看!
And you know, TODAY is Micky's birthday, just one day after mine! That's so coincident!
Sae Ye Chu Ka Ha Mi Da :D
Mom said go wish him Happy Birthday la
Then Dad said go sms him HB la
I =.=! Hahahaha... SOOO cute~


















3 comments:
cool. i like the pink one. hey. Micky engdao leh. happy birthday to him too❤. Nice Post.
betapa susah i promote it.....nice leh
Qinyi: Thanks! Then, I help you survey for the other design one, kay? Or you want that pink one? I try help you to 杀价. Try la... Hahaha...
Ning: Yala yala... Kamsamida~
Post a Comment