Friday, September 28, 2012

Red Crescent Camp 2012

Another camp ended eventually and I think I will be very free from now (I think la I think :P).
Enjoyed it since it was my very last camp in the institute. 

Initially, I thought it would be a very very busy camp, at least busier than the previous one (Kembara Sosial at Keluru Jaya), but who knows we were even "eng" than ever!
However, "eng" doesn't mean that I didn't learnt anything.
Conversely, I got inspired by everything around me :):):)

Participation ID

Our station - Publicity and communication station
Our main work of the camp - Operasi Bencana Alam
Like it to the max, although we were nervous when the BOM carried out!
Just like playing masak masak :P
Hope playing for the second time, the third time etc.

Clinton cooker 

Like the rice cooked by Clinton cooker
粒粒皆香~~~

 And here comes the part that Yan's first time trying - clean the fish!
And so I ran all the way down to the kitchen to snap her, although I was not the person-in-charge for the meal cooking.
How good I am right? :P
Lolz... She was wearing a plastic bag gloves =.= Geng!

Penny, Kalena, Madam, Carol, Mister

 Even Madam taught them how to slide the fish.
Okay, Madam better than I am :D

For your information: I cooked mi hoon for them as breakfast! Okay, this was my very first time cooking and so I was over excited! Due to 蜀中无大将 廖化作先锋, so I got the chance to cook for the meal! Feeling of joyous mixed with the nervous at the same time! Luckily I did watched Ah Mate cooked during the last BIG, and so I applied her technique. Haha... :P Got the lesson that it isn't easy to do cooking, if it is only cook for one person then is okay, but it is not when it comes to a group of people. Moreover, to cater one's taste is not an easy job. Too salty to me may be too tasteless for them. I also had to stand for a long time over the stove, kept kacau-ing the mi hoon so that it won't get hangus. (No picture of my mi hoon T.T )

Also, we got the chance to visit the Malaysia's biggest operated dialysis centre and Sunflower Centre (a place for the special needs in which established by a Spanish woman), that both just located  beside the Red Crescent. Felt compassionate towards the patients and the kids. Hope that God bless them by giving them the best in life :) One more message for you, my readers, drink as many water as you can, at least 3 litre per day. And do care for your balance diet, prevent food in high salt and high cholesterol. 

We also learning making handicraft using used bottles.
This is the handicraft we made!

Get to know what's this?

 It is a lantern.
Creative anot? :P

We worked, we ate, we bathed, we slept, we cooked, we played, we laughed
THROUGHOUT THE CAMP
Smart anot us? :D 

With Madam Chia - a very friendly, dedicate and responsible lecturer.
Lover her very very much :D
Thanks Madam Chia, one of my lesson that I had learnt through this camp is your love towards us regardless of races, religions and capabilities! Thanks very much, really. 

Just like our graduation ceremony

I even had the time to self-shooting :P
Thank Bulan Sabit Merah Cabang Miri for providing us such a comfortable place, comparable to a five-star hotel! :DDD
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Me with my pillow - never join a camp with a Sweet Dream branded pillow :D
Contented and appreciated :)

From our hostel
Double-decker bed
Cosy cosy... especially when it was raining :) 

P.S. Just finish reading the world's number one badminton player, Dato' Lee Chong Wei!
A very inspiring and distinct book from him :)
Looking for Lin Dan's :P

2 comments:

Pei Yin said...

wow, i also want to eat ur mi hoon~~~ hahaha...

Emerline said...

Haha... I think yours one tastes better than mine :)

Friday, September 28, 2012

Red Crescent Camp 2012

Posted by Emerline at 5:32 AM
Another camp ended eventually and I think I will be very free from now (I think la I think :P).
Enjoyed it since it was my very last camp in the institute. 

Initially, I thought it would be a very very busy camp, at least busier than the previous one (Kembara Sosial at Keluru Jaya), but who knows we were even "eng" than ever!
However, "eng" doesn't mean that I didn't learnt anything.
Conversely, I got inspired by everything around me :):):)

Participation ID

Our station - Publicity and communication station
Our main work of the camp - Operasi Bencana Alam
Like it to the max, although we were nervous when the BOM carried out!
Just like playing masak masak :P
Hope playing for the second time, the third time etc.

Clinton cooker 

Like the rice cooked by Clinton cooker
粒粒皆香~~~

 And here comes the part that Yan's first time trying - clean the fish!
And so I ran all the way down to the kitchen to snap her, although I was not the person-in-charge for the meal cooking.
How good I am right? :P
Lolz... She was wearing a plastic bag gloves =.= Geng!

Penny, Kalena, Madam, Carol, Mister

 Even Madam taught them how to slide the fish.
Okay, Madam better than I am :D

For your information: I cooked mi hoon for them as breakfast! Okay, this was my very first time cooking and so I was over excited! Due to 蜀中无大将 廖化作先锋, so I got the chance to cook for the meal! Feeling of joyous mixed with the nervous at the same time! Luckily I did watched Ah Mate cooked during the last BIG, and so I applied her technique. Haha... :P Got the lesson that it isn't easy to do cooking, if it is only cook for one person then is okay, but it is not when it comes to a group of people. Moreover, to cater one's taste is not an easy job. Too salty to me may be too tasteless for them. I also had to stand for a long time over the stove, kept kacau-ing the mi hoon so that it won't get hangus. (No picture of my mi hoon T.T )

Also, we got the chance to visit the Malaysia's biggest operated dialysis centre and Sunflower Centre (a place for the special needs in which established by a Spanish woman), that both just located  beside the Red Crescent. Felt compassionate towards the patients and the kids. Hope that God bless them by giving them the best in life :) One more message for you, my readers, drink as many water as you can, at least 3 litre per day. And do care for your balance diet, prevent food in high salt and high cholesterol. 

We also learning making handicraft using used bottles.
This is the handicraft we made!

Get to know what's this?

 It is a lantern.
Creative anot? :P

We worked, we ate, we bathed, we slept, we cooked, we played, we laughed
THROUGHOUT THE CAMP
Smart anot us? :D 

With Madam Chia - a very friendly, dedicate and responsible lecturer.
Lover her very very much :D
Thanks Madam Chia, one of my lesson that I had learnt through this camp is your love towards us regardless of races, religions and capabilities! Thanks very much, really. 

Just like our graduation ceremony

I even had the time to self-shooting :P
Thank Bulan Sabit Merah Cabang Miri for providing us such a comfortable place, comparable to a five-star hotel! :DDD
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Me with my pillow - never join a camp with a Sweet Dream branded pillow :D
Contented and appreciated :)

From our hostel
Double-decker bed
Cosy cosy... especially when it was raining :) 

P.S. Just finish reading the world's number one badminton player, Dato' Lee Chong Wei!
A very inspiring and distinct book from him :)
Looking for Lin Dan's :P

2 emerred:

Pei Yin on September 29, 2012 at 2:11 AM said...

wow, i also want to eat ur mi hoon~~~ hahaha...

Emerline on September 29, 2012 at 8:00 AM said...

Haha... I think yours one tastes better than mine :)

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei