Sunday, September 15, 2013

LIFE DURING PRACTICUM!

Hi, long time didn't blog. Miss blogging terribly T.T

First of all, let me share my good news here! Weeeeh!

I got my piano results finally, (the exactly date was 07-09-2013. Haha...) and guess how was my results?

I got merit 120 marks! OMGGG!

Couldn't believe my own ears when I first heard about it!

So I can say I graduated eventually! Congratz to myself! Haha... Because I just prayed for a pass but it turned out so surprisingly! Thanks to the super good examiner, Roy Robinson, a super friendly, humourous, young examiner! (See how good I am, still remember his name and thank him here!) Click HERE for his details! Haha...

End my routine of every Saturday and Sunday from Parkson to my lesson place, which I had to walk alone with the high-alert-to-danger-people feeling, under the scorching hot sun! 

And the next thing will be my practicum! I have come to the end of the second phase of the practicum! Finally!!! So I have some time to blog my recent doing. One week left and I have no class to teach because they are having exam by that time. Hurray! Haha... Overall, I quite happy to have my practicum at SJKC (Chung Hua Miri). And I enjoyed my teaching life there! Love the teachers there, the GB, the students, the canteen workers, the food, the stuff environment and many more! Thanks for providing such a memorable experience for us during these 2 semesters!

This is my effort-paid-off teaching aid, which is the best (I think la) so far.
Spent hours to finish it! From 12 to 730 pm.


Below are the gifts/food I received even I haven't end my practicum:

副校长给的烧包和蛋挞!超好吃~

This is given by one of my student's mum. And I was shocked when she gave me! So yummy 的烧卖 and 奶皇流沙包!齿颊留香!

静雅送给我的月饼!真有老师的心!



From our school, meal for Merdeka celebration. 
THANK HEAPS!

Here are the gifts I prepared for my 3F kids!


These are for 2F lil' kids!
And of course include pencil and eraser.

PS: Lastly enclose my ASUS baby which fell sick during the critical period. 
Baby, next time can't fall sick again ya! Mummy sayang you! 

And some selfie picssss :P





No comments:

Sunday, September 15, 2013

LIFE DURING PRACTICUM!

Posted by Emerline at 5:02 AM
Hi, long time didn't blog. Miss blogging terribly T.T

First of all, let me share my good news here! Weeeeh!

I got my piano results finally, (the exactly date was 07-09-2013. Haha...) and guess how was my results?

I got merit 120 marks! OMGGG!

Couldn't believe my own ears when I first heard about it!

So I can say I graduated eventually! Congratz to myself! Haha... Because I just prayed for a pass but it turned out so surprisingly! Thanks to the super good examiner, Roy Robinson, a super friendly, humourous, young examiner! (See how good I am, still remember his name and thank him here!) Click HERE for his details! Haha...

End my routine of every Saturday and Sunday from Parkson to my lesson place, which I had to walk alone with the high-alert-to-danger-people feeling, under the scorching hot sun! 

And the next thing will be my practicum! I have come to the end of the second phase of the practicum! Finally!!! So I have some time to blog my recent doing. One week left and I have no class to teach because they are having exam by that time. Hurray! Haha... Overall, I quite happy to have my practicum at SJKC (Chung Hua Miri). And I enjoyed my teaching life there! Love the teachers there, the GB, the students, the canteen workers, the food, the stuff environment and many more! Thanks for providing such a memorable experience for us during these 2 semesters!

This is my effort-paid-off teaching aid, which is the best (I think la) so far.
Spent hours to finish it! From 12 to 730 pm.


Below are the gifts/food I received even I haven't end my practicum:

副校长给的烧包和蛋挞!超好吃~

This is given by one of my student's mum. And I was shocked when she gave me! So yummy 的烧卖 and 奶皇流沙包!齿颊留香!

静雅送给我的月饼!真有老师的心!



From our school, meal for Merdeka celebration. 
THANK HEAPS!

Here are the gifts I prepared for my 3F kids!


These are for 2F lil' kids!
And of course include pencil and eraser.

PS: Lastly enclose my ASUS baby which fell sick during the critical period. 
Baby, next time can't fall sick again ya! Mummy sayang you! 

And some selfie picssss :P





0 emerred:

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei