Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Completed!





Yaka!:D This is the completed one. Did you all notice who the reporter is? Yup, it’s Jason Loh!

For Jason, thanks for publishing our news in The Star as you promised us before. I am so sorry that I didn't know how to join the photo, although I tried it by hooks or by crooks. D: And this is the best I can do.

1 comment:

The Composer said...

well, it's still really great although u said d pics weren't joined 2gether!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Completed!

Posted by Emerline at 12:47 AM




Yaka!:D This is the completed one. Did you all notice who the reporter is? Yup, it’s Jason Loh!

For Jason, thanks for publishing our news in The Star as you promised us before. I am so sorry that I didn't know how to join the photo, although I tried it by hooks or by crooks. D: And this is the best I can do.

1 emerred:

The Composer on August 26, 2008 at 2:27 AM said...

well, it's still really great although u said d pics weren't joined 2gether!

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei