Saturday, August 30, 2008

Thank You

I am sick today! But still insist going to school, eventually got beaten up also... Here, I wanna to thank a lot of my freinds and also my beloved teacher, Madam Koh. Thanks Madam Koh, driving me to hospital straight after she was asked by friends. Besides, I also wanna to thank Khai Ling, who accompanied me all the way to hospital, helped to take care me till I woke up, walked to the shop to buy 100 Plus, Koolfever and also bread. Thank you, Khai Ling. Thank you, Pei Yin, Emily and Sotong for carring my heavy bag and books. And thank you Pei Yin for 让 Show for me although only for one day. Haha... Thank you, Pey Luen and Grace for helping me to find Guru Bertugas and I knew something unhappy event happened... Thanks. Thank you Hui Hian, Shu Qin, Ai Ling, Shin Lin, Han, Yeo, Dwee and Tai Fen for your caring. Thanks a lot a lot of people. Thanks also 2nd 舅母 for buying food for me, thanks 2nd叔叔 and 二婶 for prepaing maduka honey for me. Last but not least, thanks my parents, daddy and mummy and sis often calling me to 嘘寒问暖. Thanksssssssssssss:D

4 comments:

The Composer said...

i'm sori i couldn't do much 2 help...
hope u get well soon n return 2 d cheerful, healthy n soft-spoken rong rui!

qingqing said...

:) get well soon o!!!

Anonymous said...

never mind...
all we done for you are just our duties cos we are friends, right?

Anonymous said...

get better soon.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Thank You

Posted by Emerline at 6:42 AM
I am sick today! But still insist going to school, eventually got beaten up also... Here, I wanna to thank a lot of my freinds and also my beloved teacher, Madam Koh. Thanks Madam Koh, driving me to hospital straight after she was asked by friends. Besides, I also wanna to thank Khai Ling, who accompanied me all the way to hospital, helped to take care me till I woke up, walked to the shop to buy 100 Plus, Koolfever and also bread. Thank you, Khai Ling. Thank you, Pei Yin, Emily and Sotong for carring my heavy bag and books. And thank you Pei Yin for 让 Show for me although only for one day. Haha... Thank you, Pey Luen and Grace for helping me to find Guru Bertugas and I knew something unhappy event happened... Thanks. Thank you Hui Hian, Shu Qin, Ai Ling, Shin Lin, Han, Yeo, Dwee and Tai Fen for your caring. Thanks a lot a lot of people. Thanks also 2nd 舅母 for buying food for me, thanks 2nd叔叔 and 二婶 for prepaing maduka honey for me. Last but not least, thanks my parents, daddy and mummy and sis often calling me to 嘘寒问暖. Thanksssssssssssss:D

4 emerred:

The Composer on August 30, 2008 at 8:10 AM said...

i'm sori i couldn't do much 2 help...
hope u get well soon n return 2 d cheerful, healthy n soft-spoken rong rui!

qingqing on August 30, 2008 at 6:46 PM said...

:) get well soon o!!!

Anonymous said...

never mind...
all we done for you are just our duties cos we are friends, right?

Anonymous said...

get better soon.

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei