Monday, July 27, 2009
Gotong-royong
Monday, July 27, 2009
Gotong-royong
6 emerred:
- qingqing on July 28, 2009 at 3:04 AM said...
-
wow wow~ such a spacious library u have~ + good cold air-con unlike SDBl~~ no air con, HOT de loh~~ use PC also nid to charge fee de ar? so leh cheh one~~
-
- Emerline on July 28, 2009 at 4:21 AM said...
-
Okay lo:D Indeed better than SDBL la. How ave you been now? Busy with your homeworks? Jia you o ^@^/
-
- qingqing on July 28, 2009 at 4:49 AM said...
-
actually~ homework still can cope! if not, I won't be facebooking and blogging liao~ what bout u?? there side what books u study, what work they give u, what food u eat ( yup~ more pics of yummy looking food please like the mee kolok~)etc....
u can write a blog post on them~ -
- Emerline on July 28, 2009 at 5:25 AM said...
-
Yer... Here can't Facebooking and Youtubing:( Because here is blocked by the admin. Here? Due to my major is Chinese, then I have lots of books to read lo. 中国通史,说话技巧,文学作品鉴赏理论与实践,语音知识,现代汉语,中国古代文选-先秦,中国古代文选-两汉魏晋南北朝,文学作品的鉴赏,中华古代文化基础知识(一)。 See all these already pengsan liao right? Me almost liao!!! I got take PJK, this one no have the book yet. KS, that is Kajian Sosial, OMG, it is just like SEJARAH! Works, got lots of things and materials that need the help of the net lo. Food? I buy one small bowl of rice then divided into two, one for my lunch, then one for the dinner. Then buy some vegie lo.
-
- Hian said...
-
our library got 3 tingkat de.n seems tat online e FOC de but i haven use it b4.haha...wow.u li hai lo.i bowl of rice divide to 2.u all got bc1 n bc 2 4 syllabus.cos my 1 bc e minor de,so only study ur bc1 jer.
-
- Emerline on August 2, 2009 at 11:52 PM said...
-
Haha... Because I can't finish ma, so divide into two lo! Wow can online FOC! Super good ya, your institute! And 3 floors library some more! Wanna see your school compound leh, can I? Yer... So good, you all have to study BC1 only, we got lots to study ye.
-

6 comments:
wow wow~ such a spacious library u have~ + good cold air-con unlike SDBl~~ no air con, HOT de loh~~ use PC also nid to charge fee de ar? so leh cheh one~~
Okay lo:D Indeed better than SDBL la. How ave you been now? Busy with your homeworks? Jia you o ^@^/
actually~ homework still can cope! if not, I won't be facebooking and blogging liao~ what bout u?? there side what books u study, what work they give u, what food u eat ( yup~ more pics of yummy looking food please like the mee kolok~)etc....
u can write a blog post on them~
Yer... Here can't Facebooking and Youtubing:( Because here is blocked by the admin. Here? Due to my major is Chinese, then I have lots of books to read lo. 中国通史,说话技巧,文学作品鉴赏理论与实践,语音知识,现代汉语,中国古代文选-先秦,中国古代文选-两汉魏晋南北朝,文学作品的鉴赏,中华古代文化基础知识(一)。 See all these already pengsan liao right? Me almost liao!!! I got take PJK, this one no have the book yet. KS, that is Kajian Sosial, OMG, it is just like SEJARAH! Works, got lots of things and materials that need the help of the net lo. Food? I buy one small bowl of rice then divided into two, one for my lunch, then one for the dinner. Then buy some vegie lo.
our library got 3 tingkat de.n seems tat online e FOC de but i haven use it b4.haha...wow.u li hai lo.i bowl of rice divide to 2.u all got bc1 n bc 2 4 syllabus.cos my 1 bc e minor de,so only study ur bc1 jer.
Haha... Because I can't finish ma, so divide into two lo! Wow can online FOC! Super good ya, your institute! And 3 floors library some more! Wanna see your school compound leh, can I? Yer... So good, you all have to study BC1 only, we got lots to study ye.
Post a Comment