Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hello from Miri:P




Hello, everybody:D Yeah~ Finally can online. How happy I am! I use my friend's desktop. Hehe... I am very happy to hear that my hostel got free wireless network connection. So, that means I can online every time at anytime!!! On the second day, we were brought to the seaside by Mr Ranjit! Woooooow! What a ice scenery! Unluckily, I fell sick for 3 days:( But now I recover already:) Thanks for all your concern. Keep in touch! Bye~ And good night, have a sweet dream and sleep tight>@<

2 comments:

Yin said...

Hello, very happy 2 c ur new posting !!! N so good cos u can go 2 seaside ! Enjoy ur life there ya ! +u ^@^

Emerline said...

Wow! Online ye!!! You also ya:P +u

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hello from Miri:P

Posted by Emerline at 6:50 AM



Hello, everybody:D Yeah~ Finally can online. How happy I am! I use my friend's desktop. Hehe... I am very happy to hear that my hostel got free wireless network connection. So, that means I can online every time at anytime!!! On the second day, we were brought to the seaside by Mr Ranjit! Woooooow! What a ice scenery! Unluckily, I fell sick for 3 days:( But now I recover already:) Thanks for all your concern. Keep in touch! Bye~ And good night, have a sweet dream and sleep tight>@<

2 emerred:

Yin on July 18, 2009 at 7:34 AM said...

Hello, very happy 2 c ur new posting !!! N so good cos u can go 2 seaside ! Enjoy ur life there ya ! +u ^@^

Emerline on July 18, 2009 at 7:56 AM said...

Wow! Online ye!!! You also ya:P +u

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei