Sunday, November 22, 2009

The late post - 惜别宴


We are asked to decorate the prizes, 木麻黄文学奖.




I wonder when can I be honoured with one.


Present for 蔡老师, who is going to leave the institution to further her study.










With 贵妇 Sharon :P


Shyh Ning^^


Going to Grand Palace Hotel


学以致用 裁桃种李








Open ceremony dance, presented by our coursemates.


They are dancing 撑腰! So supportive! Hahahahahaha


This show is so special. I like it! They use body language to perform the song 关怀方式.


青yi in green.


She is wearing my dressie^^






I like this photo the most!



No comments:

Sunday, November 22, 2009

The late post - 惜别宴

Posted by Emerline at 8:42 AM

We are asked to decorate the prizes, 木麻黄文学奖.




I wonder when can I be honoured with one.


Present for 蔡老师, who is going to leave the institution to further her study.










With 贵妇 Sharon :P


Shyh Ning^^


Going to Grand Palace Hotel


学以致用 裁桃种李








Open ceremony dance, presented by our coursemates.


They are dancing 撑腰! So supportive! Hahahahahaha


This show is so special. I like it! They use body language to perform the song 关怀方式.


青yi in green.


She is wearing my dressie^^






I like this photo the most!



0 emerred:

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei