
This is the plastic bag I bought.

You don't know how big it is until I compare with my bag! Hahaha

See me and Wei's stuffs! So "little"!


Doing medicure and pedicure while waiting for the internet connection to be connected.

Done~ Nice?

Ready? Sec 1, 2, 3, let's go to the airport! (That time is at 2.45pm, while our flight is at 8 o' clock)

Shoran is unpacking her things. No no no, is packing her things la. :P

Goodbye, my room.

My super exorbitant tom yam mee hun ><

Yeah, reaching the airport. See how happy and excited I am! Because wanna going home le!

My luggages. One two three do re mi...

With Phang Ni and Sharon! Again, in front of a big lift's mirror, my hands automatically take out the phone! :P

For Granny! Famous Amos~ Yummy and crispy cookies!
Yesterday I slept at 4.00am. Not blogging but having a self fashion show! Ha... So, I wonder at what time I will sleep tonight!

Wearing this dress, trying that skirt. Wearing this necklace, with that bracelet. Keep interchanging...



Attending a wedding dinner tonight.



2 comments:
great to c u back in bp! welcome home dear!!!
looking forward to c u n hear all ur stories~ bet u hv lots to tell right?~ till den~ ^^
Thanks for your warmth welcome! Haha... Looking forward to see you guys also!
Post a Comment