Friday, September 03, 2010

Holiday mood

Hey, let's have a break, guys! Holiday's here!!!

Because I know you are tired.

So you need a good sleep Zzzz...

And a sweet dream~
(Monologue: Wow! I dream of my Prince... fetching me to the castle. Eventually the prince and the princess live happily after and ever!)

Not forget to LAUGH OUT LOUD too!

And reflect yourself...

Hope that you can do it!

Last but not least

Hope that you are able to get/find some materials for your photo-taking!

Okay okay plus doing assignments and revising homework. Okie?

No comments:

Friday, September 03, 2010

Holiday mood

Posted by Emerline at 7:50 AM
Hey, let's have a break, guys! Holiday's here!!!

Because I know you are tired.

So you need a good sleep Zzzz...

And a sweet dream~
(Monologue: Wow! I dream of my Prince... fetching me to the castle. Eventually the prince and the princess live happily after and ever!)

Not forget to LAUGH OUT LOUD too!

And reflect yourself...

Hope that you can do it!

Last but not least

Hope that you are able to get/find some materials for your photo-taking!

Okay okay plus doing assignments and revising homework. Okie?

0 emerred:

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei