Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Motivation Rope

There, my newly added column just above my desk, is a Motivation Rope - cute, motivating and appealing - which allows me to clip on some notes and motivates me daily^^


The "Vocabulary Beckons"


There are altogether seven motivation notes, and I'll change it daily, from Monday to Sunday and repeat again. So that I can get different motivation each day yet not get numb of it.







2 comments:

Yin said...

wow, so gt mood to decorate ur room with the motivation rope~ I like it^^ So nice =D

Emerline said...

Hehe:D If u are my roommate, I don't mind to help u decorate, too.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Motivation Rope

Posted by Emerline at 9:12 PM
There, my newly added column just above my desk, is a Motivation Rope - cute, motivating and appealing - which allows me to clip on some notes and motivates me daily^^


The "Vocabulary Beckons"


There are altogether seven motivation notes, and I'll change it daily, from Monday to Sunday and repeat again. So that I can get different motivation each day yet not get numb of it.







2 emerred:

Yin on September 24, 2010 at 8:40 AM said...

wow, so gt mood to decorate ur room with the motivation rope~ I like it^^ So nice =D

Emerline on September 24, 2010 at 6:50 PM said...

Hehe:D If u are my roommate, I don't mind to help u decorate, too.

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei