Monday, February 14, 2011

My phonetic lesson

This is what I actually wanna to learn - the English Sound System. Luckily, he is the one who teaches us the pronunciation, because he was graduated from UK! So, I can learn the accurate pronunciation reliably!

Actually, it is quite tough to learn phonetic, especially for "foreigners" like me, (it is not our mother tongue though) seeing those weird weird symbols of phonetic. I get confused easily, because there are 24 of consonants and 20 of vowels. Then there are long and short monophthongs and diphthongs.

Hopefully, my pronunciation can improve if not greatly but gradually.

I ♥ accurate pronunciation!
I want accurate pronunciation!
Thank (tongue between both teeth) you but not tank you!

No comments:

Monday, February 14, 2011

My phonetic lesson

Posted by Emerline at 12:11 AM
This is what I actually wanna to learn - the English Sound System. Luckily, he is the one who teaches us the pronunciation, because he was graduated from UK! So, I can learn the accurate pronunciation reliably!

Actually, it is quite tough to learn phonetic, especially for "foreigners" like me, (it is not our mother tongue though) seeing those weird weird symbols of phonetic. I get confused easily, because there are 24 of consonants and 20 of vowels. Then there are long and short monophthongs and diphthongs.

Hopefully, my pronunciation can improve if not greatly but gradually.

I ♥ accurate pronunciation!
I want accurate pronunciation!
Thank (tongue between both teeth) you but not tank you!

0 emerred:

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei