Sunday, February 06, 2011

Speedlight CNY

Just in a blink of an eye, my New Year holiday had came to an end. How sad! I could only enjoyed four days of new year, which was really really short, for me. Anyway, I had to come to reality.


At the airport, departure hall

First of all, thanks daddy and mummy, for allowing me to board plane from KL, so that I could have an extra holiday! Thanks for spending quite a long period, waiting for my departure, and sama-sama killing time at Starbucks.





Secondly, thanks Yizhang for lending us his Papago GPS. Going to LCCT is actually quite unfamiliar for us. Lastly, we were able to reach the airport without getting it wrong.

 Thanks both Yizhang and Grandma, giving me chicken essence and prune essence.

 Cookies "imported" from JOHOR!!!
One for 好好学姐, one for my Lilo and Stitch, one for 佛学研修会, and the rest, mine. Hahahaha :P
Thanks Dear and your mom for your sugi! *Yum yum*

No comments:

Sunday, February 06, 2011

Speedlight CNY

Posted by Emerline at 9:42 PM
Just in a blink of an eye, my New Year holiday had came to an end. How sad! I could only enjoyed four days of new year, which was really really short, for me. Anyway, I had to come to reality.


At the airport, departure hall

First of all, thanks daddy and mummy, for allowing me to board plane from KL, so that I could have an extra holiday! Thanks for spending quite a long period, waiting for my departure, and sama-sama killing time at Starbucks.





Secondly, thanks Yizhang for lending us his Papago GPS. Going to LCCT is actually quite unfamiliar for us. Lastly, we were able to reach the airport without getting it wrong.

 Thanks both Yizhang and Grandma, giving me chicken essence and prune essence.

 Cookies "imported" from JOHOR!!!
One for 好好学姐, one for my Lilo and Stitch, one for 佛学研修会, and the rest, mine. Hahahaha :P
Thanks Dear and your mom for your sugi! *Yum yum*

0 emerred:

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei