Friday, May 06, 2011

exAm's coming soon...

Since exAm is just around the corner, I have to start my revision otherwise burning the midnight oil is an evitable bitter pill for me to swallow.

So here goes the things I need for the exAm preparation, as the Chinese proverb sounds: 工欲善其事,必先利其器

First and foremost, of course is my stationeries, including highlighters of different colours, colourful sticky notes, beary clips and etceteras.

Then comes my “精神粮食” power source~

Then the narcissism EMER could like to do the-pattern-more-than-badminton hairdo at her own. ^6^ To kill boredom sometimes, besides to create fun, too.  

Here is the most important thing ever - my knowlegdeable book, with its specs 8)

Notes - the essential. 

PPG pillow - my favourite ^^ 

This one is not about pillow but is about CAMWHORING!!! Wahaha... *Snap snap snap* 

Last but not least, this is the one which I need to avoid. But I think it is impossible. 
“非死不可” (Translated: Facebook, in Chinese) is my daily dosage of calcium. Wakaka... 

4 comments:

Pei Yin said...

Jia you Jia you~ Wish u all the best in ur exam^^

Emerline said...

You too! Dear!

loving-U said...

fighting!!!
bear clips 很可爱~
哈哈~~

Emerline said...

谢谢!Ya, ya, let's AZA AZA FIGHTING!!!

Friday, May 06, 2011

exAm's coming soon...

Posted by Emerline at 7:07 PM
Since exAm is just around the corner, I have to start my revision otherwise burning the midnight oil is an evitable bitter pill for me to swallow.

So here goes the things I need for the exAm preparation, as the Chinese proverb sounds: 工欲善其事,必先利其器

First and foremost, of course is my stationeries, including highlighters of different colours, colourful sticky notes, beary clips and etceteras.

Then comes my “精神粮食” power source~

Then the narcissism EMER could like to do the-pattern-more-than-badminton hairdo at her own. ^6^ To kill boredom sometimes, besides to create fun, too.  

Here is the most important thing ever - my knowlegdeable book, with its specs 8)

Notes - the essential. 

PPG pillow - my favourite ^^ 

This one is not about pillow but is about CAMWHORING!!! Wahaha... *Snap snap snap* 

Last but not least, this is the one which I need to avoid. But I think it is impossible. 
“非死不可” (Translated: Facebook, in Chinese) is my daily dosage of calcium. Wakaka... 

4 emerred:

Pei Yin on May 6, 2011 at 7:16 PM said...

Jia you Jia you~ Wish u all the best in ur exam^^

Emerline on May 6, 2011 at 8:16 PM said...

You too! Dear!

loving-U on May 7, 2011 at 6:32 AM said...

fighting!!!
bear clips 很可爱~
哈哈~~

Emerline on May 7, 2011 at 7:17 PM said...

谢谢!Ya, ya, let's AZA AZA FIGHTING!!!

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei