Well, it seems to be quite contradictious, but it is really what I mean.
Why NOT my day?
After brushing and cleaning, I used to "throw" my cleanser into my pail. Then I don't care about it already, until the next morning. So this morning, I did my usual act, and who knows I had spoilt it, and all the cleanser gel overflowed, until habis =.=! Oh no, I already lack of cleanser you know, plus it is it is very expensive >.< So how? With no choice I had to use my bath shampoo instead. Oh!
Second one: There is one Sotong whose named Sotong had made her Fo Xue Hui tee-shirt lost. >.< Wouldn't find, even she had turned her wardrobe all over and over!
So what about "My DAY"?
We went for luncheon again. Wakaka...
Why NOT my day?
After brushing and cleaning, I used to "throw" my cleanser into my pail. Then I don't care about it already, until the next morning. So this morning, I did my usual act, and who knows I had spoilt it, and all the cleanser gel overflowed, until habis =.=! Oh no, I already lack of cleanser you know, plus it is it is very expensive >.< So how? With no choice I had to use my bath shampoo instead. Oh!
Second one: There is one Sotong whose named Sotong had made her Fo Xue Hui tee-shirt lost. >.< Wouldn't find, even she had turned her wardrobe all over and over!
So what about "My DAY"?
We went for luncheon again. Wakaka...
That it is!
Actually, my main purpose is to get a gift for my Lilo (and Stitch). Because today is going to announce our guardians ^6^/
~ Vanilla ~
This is my 最佳战利品!A butterfly-knotted ring! Super like it!
Tada~ Gifts for my caring Lilo!
This is what I got from her! Love it!
Firstly, a handmade greeting card! Really thoughtful and sweet! Thank heaps!
Thanks for your overflowing best wishes! Appreciate~
Daaa... That's what inside the red-wrapped square box! A Hello-Kitty-in-Pink glass!
Available in two colours! Hey, it's blue! But my is pink, because I was said more girly.
It becomes a glass when inverted! What a special thing I get!
Tripod-like foot
Love You Forever wor~ Quite suitable for... couples!
See 专利产品 仿造必究 o!
















2 comments:
Aiyoyo, nvm la~ sotong is our identity~ haha XD
I also like ur butterfly-knotted ring and Hello-Kitty-in-Pink glass...!!!
So nice^^
Hahaha...
Yaya, I also like the ring, already desire for one week long, at last go and buy it! Hehe... Yaya, special HK glass from my Lilo who bought from Sibu. How thoughtful ^6^
Post a Comment