Thursday, March 08, 2012

Holiday mode >>> ON!

Here, I would like to announce that... ... MY HOLIDAY OFFICIALLY STARTS FROM NOW!!! HURRRRAY~

Before I elaborating more on my coming holidays plan, let me summarize my bizy dae here.

Had been bizzzzy doing assignments which it tambahs from day to day. Even until now, I still left 4 assignments needed to be completed. (with no choice I have to bring back home to finish it because it is too tough to do without prior preparation.)

Then bizzzzy with my piano lesson every week. And of course the piano practice every afternoon. Overall, still quite satisfied with my attendance and practice :D Anyway, GAMBATTE, Ah Rui~ ^6^/

Not forgetting the outings too. Here are some pics of yesterday! Having our luncheon at SR, too bad that they are not celebrating 15th Anniversary =.=! Maybe Miri's SR just newly opened. Still, we visited SR even there is no any buy 3 free 1 promotion.

Ning and Yan with their spaghetti bolognese :P
Yum yum~~~



While waiting for my order to arrive... ... I... ...


人家都说吃相是最。。。的!哈哈哈!
Not bad la, both of you >>> passed! :D
Who asked that my tom yam soup haven't come. 

Yeah! At last, my noodle in tom yam soup was served!

See my peach lip and you will know how spicy it is. 

美好的时光就是能够和几个聊得来的姐妹朋友吃吃饭逛逛街。(Not foreveralonelunch le! Yeah!)
最后得到的结论是“逛街是种享受,是种奢侈。” XD

I appreciate the days we spent together because I know I will reminisce those sweet memories one day after graduated! 





That is how much I love my calendar. 
Because I can paste the "Holiday" sticker on the particular day! And it's a air plane some more~

See my HOLIDAY MODE??? ^6^ 

And my well-packed baggage?

HOLIDAY                    PLAN
DURING MY HOLI       DAY, I WANNA:-
WATCH TV UNTIL I CAN'T WITHSTAND
YAM-CHAR WITH SOTONGSSS
EAT MANY DELI DELI :P
PRACTICE THE PIANO
DO HW OF COURSE
AND JUST ENJOY
WHATEVER I 
LIKE
♥ 



P.S. Sooooorry that until now just I get my blog updated. TWO BIZY LE.  

No comments:

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Holiday mode >>> ON!

Posted by Emerline at 10:52 PM
Here, I would like to announce that... ... MY HOLIDAY OFFICIALLY STARTS FROM NOW!!! HURRRRAY~

Before I elaborating more on my coming holidays plan, let me summarize my bizy dae here.

Had been bizzzzy doing assignments which it tambahs from day to day. Even until now, I still left 4 assignments needed to be completed. (with no choice I have to bring back home to finish it because it is too tough to do without prior preparation.)

Then bizzzzy with my piano lesson every week. And of course the piano practice every afternoon. Overall, still quite satisfied with my attendance and practice :D Anyway, GAMBATTE, Ah Rui~ ^6^/

Not forgetting the outings too. Here are some pics of yesterday! Having our luncheon at SR, too bad that they are not celebrating 15th Anniversary =.=! Maybe Miri's SR just newly opened. Still, we visited SR even there is no any buy 3 free 1 promotion.

Ning and Yan with their spaghetti bolognese :P
Yum yum~~~



While waiting for my order to arrive... ... I... ...


人家都说吃相是最。。。的!哈哈哈!
Not bad la, both of you >>> passed! :D
Who asked that my tom yam soup haven't come. 

Yeah! At last, my noodle in tom yam soup was served!

See my peach lip and you will know how spicy it is. 

美好的时光就是能够和几个聊得来的姐妹朋友吃吃饭逛逛街。(Not foreveralonelunch le! Yeah!)
最后得到的结论是“逛街是种享受,是种奢侈。” XD

I appreciate the days we spent together because I know I will reminisce those sweet memories one day after graduated! 





That is how much I love my calendar. 
Because I can paste the "Holiday" sticker on the particular day! And it's a air plane some more~

See my HOLIDAY MODE??? ^6^ 

And my well-packed baggage?

HOLIDAY                    PLAN
DURING MY HOLI       DAY, I WANNA:-
WATCH TV UNTIL I CAN'T WITHSTAND
YAM-CHAR WITH SOTONGSSS
EAT MANY DELI DELI :P
PRACTICE THE PIANO
DO HW OF COURSE
AND JUST ENJOY
WHATEVER I 
LIKE
♥ 



P.S. Sooooorry that until now just I get my blog updated. TWO BIZY LE.  

0 emerred:

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei