Thursday, March 29, 2012

A greeting for u and u

Hi, Blogders :D Had been ignore you all since my last holiday. >.<

Other than busy with assigns, tutorials, amalis, I had my little time left for sepak-ing in the net.

Oh my, I can't upload any pics or photo (except from the internet) that I took because I didn't bring the cable here. >.< I could miss you, S II baby, 2 months, how can I survive without u~

 I can only upload those in my file one. 

Baru mau beli baju for u and who knows u are hospitalized now. 



Anyway, I just got another holiao~ thanks to my Ah Mate!!!!

See >>> I can download 100% Entertainment using school wi-fi~
Yeah, from then on I can watch it as many as I can.
No wonder Show said :"有我在"~
Lolz...
Hahahaha...

No comments:

Thursday, March 29, 2012

A greeting for u and u

Posted by Emerline at 9:54 PM
Hi, Blogders :D Had been ignore you all since my last holiday. >.<

Other than busy with assigns, tutorials, amalis, I had my little time left for sepak-ing in the net.

Oh my, I can't upload any pics or photo (except from the internet) that I took because I didn't bring the cable here. >.< I could miss you, S II baby, 2 months, how can I survive without u~

 I can only upload those in my file one. 

Baru mau beli baju for u and who knows u are hospitalized now. 



Anyway, I just got another holiao~ thanks to my Ah Mate!!!!

See >>> I can download 100% Entertainment using school wi-fi~
Yeah, from then on I can watch it as many as I can.
No wonder Show said :"有我在"~
Lolz...
Hahahaha...

0 emerred:

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei