Thursday, April 05, 2012

DONE ALL

Basically, I can say:"I HAVE COMPLETED MY ASSIGNMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Okay, the exclamation marks are the proof of my euphoric mood. Before I really wanna to come to a full stop.

阅读教案——Done
阅读教学演示文稿——Done
反思报告——Done
PJM Kayaking——Done
PJM PBS——Done
Forum——Done
小论文——Done
小论文图表——Done
与妻书——Done

Anyway anyhow, I still have one micro-teaching to go and two reflection for BC.

So now I am engrossing in the thing I like >>>
Reading, jogging, online-ing, blogging, sleeping, napping and etcetera.

Looking forward the next week sushi feast!!!
Bonanza HERE I COME!!!

Stay tuned (if I got some pictures to blog about) at E.
Too bad and too monotonous to have post entry without pic >.< 

No comments:

Thursday, April 05, 2012

DONE ALL

Posted by Emerline at 1:36 AM
Basically, I can say:"I HAVE COMPLETED MY ASSIGNMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Okay, the exclamation marks are the proof of my euphoric mood. Before I really wanna to come to a full stop.

阅读教案——Done
阅读教学演示文稿——Done
反思报告——Done
PJM Kayaking——Done
PJM PBS——Done
Forum——Done
小论文——Done
小论文图表——Done
与妻书——Done

Anyway anyhow, I still have one micro-teaching to go and two reflection for BC.

So now I am engrossing in the thing I like >>>
Reading, jogging, online-ing, blogging, sleeping, napping and etcetera.

Looking forward the next week sushi feast!!!
Bonanza HERE I COME!!!

Stay tuned (if I got some pictures to blog about) at E.
Too bad and too monotonous to have post entry without pic >.< 

0 emerred:

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei