Saturday, April 07, 2012

I like my foreveraloneouting TODAY!!!

 With the intention to sapu Popular, I thoroughly forgot to take my luncheon. 

So here introduce my 战利品

v
v
v

Deng deng deng deng

Two only at RM42.50.
《童年》高尔基著 RM45 > After rebate is OMG RM17.60. wOw
《天虹战队小学》西拉塔著 RM42 > After rebate is OMG RM24.90. wAo

After reading its short summary behind, I told myself I should have it :D
See the description in yellow highlight? 这本书会发光,每一页都充满惊奇!印尼有史以来最畅销的小说 故事袭卷意大利、德国!唤起500万人最柔软的赤字之心! 

Whereas this one lagi geng: 一部鼓舞了无数青少年成长的励志读物,一部世界公认的文学经典,入选语文新课标必读书目
再看世界名人如何评价它:“在俄罗斯的文学中,我们从来没有读过比《童年》更美的作品。”——罗曼罗兰
“他带着不可制服的锐气与力量走进文学界,把俄罗斯大草原的健康气息带给世界各国的读者。”——巴金(OMG is 巴金!!!) 
So no matter how wrinkle its cover is, I am still okay with it! :D

Last but not least, I MEET MY IDOL TODAY!!!
SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUUUUL~ 
I LOVE HER SO MUCHIE :P

PS Thank Roommate for her camera so that my Blogders have pic to enjoy with~

2 comments:

Pei Yin said...

omg, is Chessie?? why u got that?? and wanna borrow the book from u~~~ haha

Emerline said...

Ya, she is Cheesie ^6^ I knew her booklet is at Sasa and so I purposely go and take one ^^ Super fansi leh~ Haha... Okay, once I finish it I borrow you.

Saturday, April 07, 2012

I like my foreveraloneouting TODAY!!!

Posted by Emerline at 5:12 AM
 With the intention to sapu Popular, I thoroughly forgot to take my luncheon. 

So here introduce my 战利品

v
v
v

Deng deng deng deng

Two only at RM42.50.
《童年》高尔基著 RM45 > After rebate is OMG RM17.60. wOw
《天虹战队小学》西拉塔著 RM42 > After rebate is OMG RM24.90. wAo

After reading its short summary behind, I told myself I should have it :D
See the description in yellow highlight? 这本书会发光,每一页都充满惊奇!印尼有史以来最畅销的小说 故事袭卷意大利、德国!唤起500万人最柔软的赤字之心! 

Whereas this one lagi geng: 一部鼓舞了无数青少年成长的励志读物,一部世界公认的文学经典,入选语文新课标必读书目
再看世界名人如何评价它:“在俄罗斯的文学中,我们从来没有读过比《童年》更美的作品。”——罗曼罗兰
“他带着不可制服的锐气与力量走进文学界,把俄罗斯大草原的健康气息带给世界各国的读者。”——巴金(OMG is 巴金!!!) 
So no matter how wrinkle its cover is, I am still okay with it! :D

Last but not least, I MEET MY IDOL TODAY!!!
SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUUUUL~ 
I LOVE HER SO MUCHIE :P

PS Thank Roommate for her camera so that my Blogders have pic to enjoy with~

2 emerred:

Pei Yin on April 7, 2012 at 6:40 AM said...

omg, is Chessie?? why u got that?? and wanna borrow the book from u~~~ haha

Emerline on April 7, 2012 at 8:38 PM said...

Ya, she is Cheesie ^6^ I knew her booklet is at Sasa and so I purposely go and take one ^^ Super fansi leh~ Haha... Okay, once I finish it I borrow you.

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei