In case you know, I am now one of the member of Red Crescent officially. Thanks to IPG.
Well, being the member, I feel proud of it because it is now acknowledged as an organization internationally.
Today, with such a good luck, we got the chance to pay a visit to the HQ of Red Crescent in Miri.
We learn CPR training, tying reef knot and binding up wound using bandage.
As a health care volunteer, one must always be conscious to the surrounding, be an observant, be gentle enough (OMG!!!), be fast and also be accurate.
I learnt a lot, through today's practical. :)
Thanks to 帅哥 - The Jiwa BSMM (OMG!!!), lecturers and member of Red Crescent. :D
Little Anne manikin
Designed for CPR training
Here are some pics of CPR from the net.
I wouldn't manage to take pic during the lesson.





No comments:
Post a Comment