Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 Last Day's Eve

Okay, with a guilty feel, I am here to face my PC and let my fingers do the exercise. I am so sorry to say that I have been ignoring my blog for years T.T SORRY!

I didn't even blogged about the past few meaning events that had just happened weeks ago, like the Buddhist teaching by the Venerable Master Hsing Yun, the Sotongs' S'pore trip, the KL trip, the winter solstice, the Doomsday, the Reborn, the Muar trip, the Christmas celebration, and many more gathering with friends and relatives and babies of course! :DDD




Thus, I wanna jot down some of my thoughts and learning at here just in case I will forget as time passes.
These are what I learnt from the Venerable Master Hsing Yun. Two important and easily remember things that he had taught us, which are:-
一、我是佛。只要时时记住“我是佛”,那任何纠纷或争执就会迎刃而解了。为什么呢?因为当家人问为何今天去星云法师的弘法会这么迟才回家,只要想想“我是佛”,佛是不会和别人起冲突的,这么一来,就不会有口角了。从这里我看到了大师的智慧。当然,这不是每个人都能够办到的,心宽——谈何容易呀!只有大师才会达到这种境界!真是敬佩敬佩!!!再来,不信者会认为这个想法很阿Q,明明不是佛又称自己是佛,所以这就是大师的智慧所在了,说什么都能够把负面转成正面能量!

再者就是4项做人的道理(4不):
一:不忘初心
二:不请之友
三:不念旧恶
四:不变随缘
不忘初心指的是不要忘了做一件事最初的心愿。大师举的例子就是结婚,结婚的初心就是组织一个美好幸福的家庭,所以一旦结了婚就不要忘记初心而离婚。
不请之友就是奉劝人们要常常做不请之友,义工就是活灵活现的真菩萨。试想如果今天没有义工们的协助,今晚的弘法也不能成功的举办。
不念旧恶就是不要记仇,而忘善。
不变随缘就是若不能改变某一事实就必须随缘,不要太执着。
但我必须承认——这些大道理我也很难办到!哈哈哈!因为就是再也平凡不过的子弟一个咯!然而,我还是会仅记于心的!大师,谢谢您的分享!

还有一个我想发表的是末日之论。
末日过了,我们重生了。这是我在报章上阅读到的,一句很有意思的话语!我很喜欢这一句话,因为我能够让昨日丑恶的我死了,今日的重生将会是一个全新的我。因此,这个全新的我应该要比之前的我更进步,更美好!祝福你,成功再生的我!

No comments:

Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 Last Day's Eve

Posted by Emerline at 12:17 AM
Okay, with a guilty feel, I am here to face my PC and let my fingers do the exercise. I am so sorry to say that I have been ignoring my blog for years T.T SORRY!

I didn't even blogged about the past few meaning events that had just happened weeks ago, like the Buddhist teaching by the Venerable Master Hsing Yun, the Sotongs' S'pore trip, the KL trip, the winter solstice, the Doomsday, the Reborn, the Muar trip, the Christmas celebration, and many more gathering with friends and relatives and babies of course! :DDD




Thus, I wanna jot down some of my thoughts and learning at here just in case I will forget as time passes.
These are what I learnt from the Venerable Master Hsing Yun. Two important and easily remember things that he had taught us, which are:-
一、我是佛。只要时时记住“我是佛”,那任何纠纷或争执就会迎刃而解了。为什么呢?因为当家人问为何今天去星云法师的弘法会这么迟才回家,只要想想“我是佛”,佛是不会和别人起冲突的,这么一来,就不会有口角了。从这里我看到了大师的智慧。当然,这不是每个人都能够办到的,心宽——谈何容易呀!只有大师才会达到这种境界!真是敬佩敬佩!!!再来,不信者会认为这个想法很阿Q,明明不是佛又称自己是佛,所以这就是大师的智慧所在了,说什么都能够把负面转成正面能量!

再者就是4项做人的道理(4不):
一:不忘初心
二:不请之友
三:不念旧恶
四:不变随缘
不忘初心指的是不要忘了做一件事最初的心愿。大师举的例子就是结婚,结婚的初心就是组织一个美好幸福的家庭,所以一旦结了婚就不要忘记初心而离婚。
不请之友就是奉劝人们要常常做不请之友,义工就是活灵活现的真菩萨。试想如果今天没有义工们的协助,今晚的弘法也不能成功的举办。
不念旧恶就是不要记仇,而忘善。
不变随缘就是若不能改变某一事实就必须随缘,不要太执着。
但我必须承认——这些大道理我也很难办到!哈哈哈!因为就是再也平凡不过的子弟一个咯!然而,我还是会仅记于心的!大师,谢谢您的分享!

还有一个我想发表的是末日之论。
末日过了,我们重生了。这是我在报章上阅读到的,一句很有意思的话语!我很喜欢这一句话,因为我能够让昨日丑恶的我死了,今日的重生将会是一个全新的我。因此,这个全新的我应该要比之前的我更进步,更美好!祝福你,成功再生的我!

0 emerred:

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei