Saturday, January 05, 2013

A New Year and A New Environment

Well, this post entry is just a clarification of what the life I am engaging now. Moving out is totally a new experience for me, frankly speaking, I'm not really get used to it. Still, missing the time when I was in the hostel, where everything was so convenient but not to cooking.

Anyway, I have to adapt myself in the new environment, hopefully time can help me do so.

Here enclose three limited pictures of my room:-

I bet you don't know which is mine. Haha... The one near the wardrobe...


What about this? 
I think it, obviously looks more messy than the bed. 
Get to know my desk???
Yea, is with the blue chair. 


And here is our toilet Sdn Bhd because it is in our room. 

So, how? What do you think? Cosy? Comfortable? Tidy and clean? Or the other way round? :P

Done with the pictures, now the wording take places.

It is my very first time moving out of a hostel, renting residence outside, car pooling with friends, and experiencing a truly livelihood at my own in a foreign land. Without saying, living outside is more freedom than living in the institute because we have no restriction at all. Yet, we still have other things to care about, like our security - which is at our own risk, the many bills - don't know if it be an astronomical figure, the transport and many more. Things are gone like the panoramic view of lush greenery field, the airplane flies over the rainbow, the downpour with freezing cold breeze, the many insect mommy with insect babies, the annoying cats and kittens, the 38 gathering with gossips and etcetera.

Pros and cons are available and it is all up to me to do the outweigh. Keep the fingers crossed that everything will be fine and I manage to get used to it asap. 

2 comments:

救生圈 said...

好熟悉的房间,加油!

Emerline said...

Haha... Okay, I will do my best! Thanks for your support!

Saturday, January 05, 2013

A New Year and A New Environment

Posted by Emerline at 6:08 AM
Well, this post entry is just a clarification of what the life I am engaging now. Moving out is totally a new experience for me, frankly speaking, I'm not really get used to it. Still, missing the time when I was in the hostel, where everything was so convenient but not to cooking.

Anyway, I have to adapt myself in the new environment, hopefully time can help me do so.

Here enclose three limited pictures of my room:-

I bet you don't know which is mine. Haha... The one near the wardrobe...


What about this? 
I think it, obviously looks more messy than the bed. 
Get to know my desk???
Yea, is with the blue chair. 


And here is our toilet Sdn Bhd because it is in our room. 

So, how? What do you think? Cosy? Comfortable? Tidy and clean? Or the other way round? :P

Done with the pictures, now the wording take places.

It is my very first time moving out of a hostel, renting residence outside, car pooling with friends, and experiencing a truly livelihood at my own in a foreign land. Without saying, living outside is more freedom than living in the institute because we have no restriction at all. Yet, we still have other things to care about, like our security - which is at our own risk, the many bills - don't know if it be an astronomical figure, the transport and many more. Things are gone like the panoramic view of lush greenery field, the airplane flies over the rainbow, the downpour with freezing cold breeze, the many insect mommy with insect babies, the annoying cats and kittens, the 38 gathering with gossips and etcetera.

Pros and cons are available and it is all up to me to do the outweigh. Keep the fingers crossed that everything will be fine and I manage to get used to it asap. 

2 emerred:

救生圈 on January 5, 2013 at 8:34 PM said...

好熟悉的房间,加油!

Emerline on January 6, 2013 at 1:57 AM said...

Haha... Okay, I will do my best! Thanks for your support!

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei