Wednesday, December 17, 2008

出发到。。。

出发咯!出发到。。。

First destination is

the 美丽宝岛 - 台湾! And this is also the most 期待的! Go there to meet with my bf lo. 你知道的! Haha:D Hopefully... A 7 day 6 night trip, departs at the Singapore Changi Airport via China Airlines CI 752, at 0805 on the 20 of December, 2008.

We'll visit 台北, 九份, 野柳, 花莲, 台东, 高雄, 台南, 台中 and back to 台北.

I'll post more nice pictures of Taiwan in the next coming post!

At the very same time, my bf, that is Show, in case you don't know, also introduces his 6th album to the market! Yeah~ I already asked Ling help me to buy. And she, too helped me. Besides, she got the chance to shake hands with Show!!! That is what I jealous about! Haha:D Anyway, I should thank her because she queued for about 5 hours in order to get his signature! Thanks, Ling! Give you a MUAK *@*



The second destination is NS!!! National Service at Padang Hijau, Batu 13, Kluang. And I don't want to eloborate any further about NS because I hate it! I can just say it is a waste of precious time! And money too. mailto:m$@$

The third and also the very last and important destination is FUTURE 未来. Althought it is just 6 alpahbets and a few strokes of Chinese words, it has a significance meaning. It means my job, my career, and my life! So, I have to make sure I make a wise decision. Let's GAMBATTE!

2 comments:

The Composer said...

ha...ha...
meeting ur bf le, so 幸福~~
well, i tink no1 in d class dunno he is.
hope u enjoy ur trip!

Emerline said...

Thank you! Haha...:D
But immediately one day after the trip, I have to become 阿兵妹 loD:

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

出发到。。。

Posted by Emerline at 8:25 PM
出发咯!出发到。。。

First destination is

the 美丽宝岛 - 台湾! And this is also the most 期待的! Go there to meet with my bf lo. 你知道的! Haha:D Hopefully... A 7 day 6 night trip, departs at the Singapore Changi Airport via China Airlines CI 752, at 0805 on the 20 of December, 2008.

We'll visit 台北, 九份, 野柳, 花莲, 台东, 高雄, 台南, 台中 and back to 台北.

I'll post more nice pictures of Taiwan in the next coming post!

At the very same time, my bf, that is Show, in case you don't know, also introduces his 6th album to the market! Yeah~ I already asked Ling help me to buy. And she, too helped me. Besides, she got the chance to shake hands with Show!!! That is what I jealous about! Haha:D Anyway, I should thank her because she queued for about 5 hours in order to get his signature! Thanks, Ling! Give you a MUAK *@*



The second destination is NS!!! National Service at Padang Hijau, Batu 13, Kluang. And I don't want to eloborate any further about NS because I hate it! I can just say it is a waste of precious time! And money too. mailto:m$@$

The third and also the very last and important destination is FUTURE 未来. Althought it is just 6 alpahbets and a few strokes of Chinese words, it has a significance meaning. It means my job, my career, and my life! So, I have to make sure I make a wise decision. Let's GAMBATTE!

2 emerred:

The Composer on December 18, 2008 at 7:11 AM said...

ha...ha...
meeting ur bf le, so 幸福~~
well, i tink no1 in d class dunno he is.
hope u enjoy ur trip!

Emerline on December 18, 2008 at 8:12 AM said...

Thank you! Haha...:D
But immediately one day after the trip, I have to become 阿兵妹 loD:

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei