Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Violin~

Today, I attend my first violin class with Miss Chew. Yeah~~~
And this is my violin!
The very first thing I wanna to say is: "Thank you, mum!" For giving me the chance to learn violin. Muak*@*
Today, I learn up bow and down bow on strings G, D, A, E.

5 comments:

qingqing said...

WOW! you got to learn violin ar~~ This is absolutely so cool! 好期待听你演奏^.^

Emerline said...

qingqing: Aiyo... Just start to learn basic only. Not so fast can 演奏

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

So great,I believe you can ~you can.
Haha we wedding can save money liao oh!Because we got才女
Gambatte o!

Anonymous said...

好有氣質噢~羨慕ing~

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Violin~

Posted by Emerline at 11:29 PM
Today, I attend my first violin class with Miss Chew. Yeah~~~
And this is my violin!
The very first thing I wanna to say is: "Thank you, mum!" For giving me the chance to learn violin. Muak*@*
Today, I learn up bow and down bow on strings G, D, A, E.

5 emerred:

qingqing on December 4, 2008 at 7:07 PM said...

WOW! you got to learn violin ar~~ This is absolutely so cool! 好期待听你演奏^.^

Emerline on December 4, 2008 at 7:11 PM said...

qingqing: Aiyo... Just start to learn basic only. Not so fast can 演奏

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

So great,I believe you can ~you can.
Haha we wedding can save money liao oh!Because we got才女
Gambatte o!

Anonymous said...

好有氣質噢~羨慕ing~

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei