Saturday, May 30, 2009

An apple a day

An apple a day,
Keeps the doctor away.
If the doctor handsome,
Keeps the apple away.
HAHAHA...
Yesterday, I became an "apple picker" because I couldn't resist the cutieness of my neighbour's apple and apple tree:> And here are the apples. Red apple is ripe while the green one is unripe, from the very same tree.


But when compare with the usual apple we eat daily, they become like this:


Let's see what is inside.


Seems that the seed occupies more rather than the flesh.

Then I try a little bit, the green one. Hmm... Very nice although t is sour but then I wonder if it is poisonous. I think I had tried the 禁果 lo. Hahaha...

2 comments:

qingqing said...

wow! the apple planted in BP??!!! thought it can only survive in cold places. But the size is really tiny compared to the real apple. i wanna plant one too!! Does it taste like the real apple?

Emerline said...

Ya, is besides my house. And just stretch out your arm you will reach it:D That is exactly what I did:DDD The green one tastes like real apple but I didn' t tried the red one.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

An apple a day

Posted by Emerline at 10:23 PM
An apple a day,
Keeps the doctor away.
If the doctor handsome,
Keeps the apple away.
HAHAHA...
Yesterday, I became an "apple picker" because I couldn't resist the cutieness of my neighbour's apple and apple tree:> And here are the apples. Red apple is ripe while the green one is unripe, from the very same tree.


But when compare with the usual apple we eat daily, they become like this:


Let's see what is inside.


Seems that the seed occupies more rather than the flesh.

Then I try a little bit, the green one. Hmm... Very nice although t is sour but then I wonder if it is poisonous. I think I had tried the 禁果 lo. Hahaha...

2 emerred:

qingqing on May 31, 2009 at 7:22 PM said...

wow! the apple planted in BP??!!! thought it can only survive in cold places. But the size is really tiny compared to the real apple. i wanna plant one too!! Does it taste like the real apple?

Emerline on May 31, 2009 at 7:49 PM said...

Ya, is besides my house. And just stretch out your arm you will reach it:D That is exactly what I did:DDD The green one tastes like real apple but I didn' t tried the red one.

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei