Friday, May 29, 2009

Second last

Today is my second last, or rather seventh driving lesson.

Huh... Often forget to show the signal! Then nag by uncleD: And say that I'll fail if I don't show my signal twice!!! Scare me o!

But going up the slope and parking are quite okay:) Even reply Hian' message while waiting for my turn to parking.

Meet the uncle that Ling said is very good. He even tells me that I can go up the slope more and then this this this that that that. Indeed very good of him leh:D Hope I can teach by him but now no chance loD: Besides, meet 2nd uncle when going back from Carrefour. He drives his lorry but I don't think he sees me because he overtakes me!

Overall, quite good at the inside one but not good at the outside one.


4 comments:

Pei Yin said...

Never mind , a small mistake is ok de! Hope u will pass ur driving test on 8 June successfully ^@^

Emerline said...

Thank you for your wishing:D

qingqing said...

jia you!!
my retest is coming soon too.
jin zhang-ing
hope i'll pass and not make some more silly mistakes.

Emerline said...

You 加"油" too:D

Friday, May 29, 2009

Second last

Posted by Emerline at 6:53 PM
Today is my second last, or rather seventh driving lesson.

Huh... Often forget to show the signal! Then nag by uncleD: And say that I'll fail if I don't show my signal twice!!! Scare me o!

But going up the slope and parking are quite okay:) Even reply Hian' message while waiting for my turn to parking.

Meet the uncle that Ling said is very good. He even tells me that I can go up the slope more and then this this this that that that. Indeed very good of him leh:D Hope I can teach by him but now no chance loD: Besides, meet 2nd uncle when going back from Carrefour. He drives his lorry but I don't think he sees me because he overtakes me!

Overall, quite good at the inside one but not good at the outside one.


4 emerred:

Pei Yin said...

Never mind , a small mistake is ok de! Hope u will pass ur driving test on 8 June successfully ^@^

Emerline on May 29, 2009 at 11:52 PM said...

Thank you for your wishing:D

qingqing on May 30, 2009 at 3:40 AM said...

jia you!!
my retest is coming soon too.
jin zhang-ing
hope i'll pass and not make some more silly mistakes.

Emerline on May 30, 2009 at 10:06 PM said...

You 加"油" too:D

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei