Friday, May 22, 2009

Five Ringgit Only

Went to Carrefour yesterday and met Yin's mother but she didn't saw me, and I didn't saw Yin.

Buying our usual stuff like snacks and all that...

Met Jia Tian also and she told me that there got books only sold at 5! So I went to take a look. Wow, so many people crowded there and got lots of books, mostly are novels.


I was "first sight clock love"(一见钟情)with this book, "The Gift of Rain",then looked at the back, it is quite interesting so I took it:D

Then mummy showed me another book, that is "Mozart's Sister". Wow! Even more interesting:D Then I asked if there is another new one but no, may be I was just too fastidious. Hehe...


It is about Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's sister who had equally prodigious talent as her brother but was brushed aside. What's a pity that she was ignoredD: I am looking forward to discover this lady who was as genius as Mozart.

Then daddy pointed towards somewhere. I was wow, there was a lady who bought a full trolley of books!!! Can you imagine that? I also couldn't believe my eyes and thought that daddy was just pulling my leg. But I was wrong, he was serious. May be she owns a library. Hahaha...

4 comments:

qingqing said...

OMG!! only RM5 still got this offer or not?

Emerline said...

Yes, so quick go and grab some.

Pei Yin said...

Haha, i dun go out tat day cos watching 鲁豫有约 about Show ! Very nice o !!! It has 2 parts n Show also sing Gao Diao Ai & Gao Xiao ! Muz watch it !!!

Emerline said...

鲁豫有约? What is that? In which channel?

Friday, May 22, 2009

Five Ringgit Only

Posted by Emerline at 7:46 PM
Went to Carrefour yesterday and met Yin's mother but she didn't saw me, and I didn't saw Yin.

Buying our usual stuff like snacks and all that...

Met Jia Tian also and she told me that there got books only sold at 5! So I went to take a look. Wow, so many people crowded there and got lots of books, mostly are novels.


I was "first sight clock love"(一见钟情)with this book, "The Gift of Rain",then looked at the back, it is quite interesting so I took it:D

Then mummy showed me another book, that is "Mozart's Sister". Wow! Even more interesting:D Then I asked if there is another new one but no, may be I was just too fastidious. Hehe...


It is about Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's sister who had equally prodigious talent as her brother but was brushed aside. What's a pity that she was ignoredD: I am looking forward to discover this lady who was as genius as Mozart.

Then daddy pointed towards somewhere. I was wow, there was a lady who bought a full trolley of books!!! Can you imagine that? I also couldn't believe my eyes and thought that daddy was just pulling my leg. But I was wrong, he was serious. May be she owns a library. Hahaha...

4 emerred:

qingqing on May 22, 2009 at 9:17 PM said...

OMG!! only RM5 still got this offer or not?

Emerline on May 22, 2009 at 9:29 PM said...

Yes, so quick go and grab some.

Pei Yin said...

Haha, i dun go out tat day cos watching 鲁豫有约 about Show ! Very nice o !!! It has 2 parts n Show also sing Gao Diao Ai & Gao Xiao ! Muz watch it !!!

Emerline on May 23, 2009 at 4:07 AM said...

鲁豫有约? What is that? In which channel?

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei