Monday, December 21, 2009

20 December

It seems that I have not update my blog for quite a long time already right? Haha because BUSY-ING recently!


First, yam char with friends!


Then, I have my hair cut since school reopens soon >< Huh... Bye bye, my long hair.


You wanna say not much different ya? Haha:D Actually, my hair is shortened a lot.


Buy a purplish red ribbon for my new hair cut. Hehe^^

No comments:

Monday, December 21, 2009

20 December

Posted by Emerline at 7:36 AM
It seems that I have not update my blog for quite a long time already right? Haha because BUSY-ING recently!


First, yam char with friends!


Then, I have my hair cut since school reopens soon >< Huh... Bye bye, my long hair.


You wanna say not much different ya? Haha:D Actually, my hair is shortened a lot.


Buy a purplish red ribbon for my new hair cut. Hehe^^

0 emerred:

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei