Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Oh My Godness!

Sleep at 2am, wake up at 3pm!
Can anyone give me the antidote to the blogging addiction?
Or perhaps smash my PC?

6 comments:

Yin said...

Honey, sori i wake u up 2day morning cos i dun noe tat u will sleep so late. Watch Hai Pai Tian Xin le ma? Actually i hav one cure 4 ur addiction , tat is give me ur PC FOC ~ haha ^@^

Emerline said...

Dear, never mind la:) I can't watch:( May be I ask my cousin to help me install PPS first, see the situation lo. Thanks anyway, and I know you wanna to give me watch Hai Pai^^ FOC? Hahaha:D

shyh ning said...

Wah! So jealous wor. It looks so fun traveling at Honk Kong.

Emerline said...

Haha:D Not bad.

欣琳 said...

26gt gathering,i go to ur house and help u to smash ur pc lo,haha.

Emerline said...

歉打!哈!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Oh My Godness!

Posted by Emerline at 12:07 AM
Sleep at 2am, wake up at 3pm!
Can anyone give me the antidote to the blogging addiction?
Or perhaps smash my PC?

6 emerred:

Yin on December 16, 2009 at 4:25 AM said...

Honey, sori i wake u up 2day morning cos i dun noe tat u will sleep so late. Watch Hai Pai Tian Xin le ma? Actually i hav one cure 4 ur addiction , tat is give me ur PC FOC ~ haha ^@^

Emerline on December 16, 2009 at 6:56 AM said...

Dear, never mind la:) I can't watch:( May be I ask my cousin to help me install PPS first, see the situation lo. Thanks anyway, and I know you wanna to give me watch Hai Pai^^ FOC? Hahaha:D

shyh ning on December 16, 2009 at 5:33 PM said...

Wah! So jealous wor. It looks so fun traveling at Honk Kong.

Emerline on December 16, 2009 at 9:12 PM said...

Haha:D Not bad.

欣琳 on December 17, 2009 at 9:25 PM said...

26gt gathering,i go to ur house and help u to smash ur pc lo,haha.

Emerline on December 17, 2009 at 9:32 PM said...

歉打!哈!

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei