Monday, December 21, 2009

Concert versus Winter solstice

Attending a concert tonight at Chinese High School. At first I don't intend to go but since 3rd aunt wants me to accompany her, then I go. This time is quite special because people from Kluang and KL also come to perform!


The performance schedule and the ticket.




The conductor even wears a christmas hat to conduct the brass orchestra! Hohoho~ Mary Chrisme~


The Phantom of the Opera, from 坤成中学管乐团


“来自北方的国度”,一首著名的日本电视剧主题曲!指挥家和我们分享了这首曲子的背景,再加上他个人和管乐团的历史。精彩精彩!!!


一首“男儿当自强”为超乐演奏会划上了完美的休止符!在听众热烈的 echo 下,坤成中学管乐团再次呈现一首家喻户晓的情歌“月亮代表我的心”!


He turns over to conduct US! So cute~


黄志华指挥老师。在结束后,三姨还去和他握手称赞呢!可惜我没握到><


第二次的 echo, 他们演奏了 Datuk Siti Norhaliza 的歌。演奏会正式结束!

After the concert, I rush back to 搓汤圆. I remind Dad to left some flour for me. Hehe~ We, as the Chinese must 搓 tang yuan right? It is our tradition thus we must practice it. O... So I am 19 now>< Sounds very old leh but then I still very proud of it. We did lots of things at our 18 and 19, be it crazy, super crazy or extremely crazy! One year older already, must become more mature than before, must better than the previous! In other words, 长大了,要更懂事咯!


As usual, I like to make different shape of tang yuan. Here are cake, snowman, Mickey Mouse and Christmas tree.


Done! Ready to serve!




All very Q~ I like it!


这就是内有乾坤!哈!

Post script: Having fun shopping with friends this afternoon! But forgot to take picture. Everyone of us really 满载而归!

2 comments:

qingqing said...

the tang yuan is really cute! so many interesting shapes! really makes me feel like having some of urs!XD

Emerline said...

Haha:D That is what I usually did!

Monday, December 21, 2009

Concert versus Winter solstice

Posted by Emerline at 8:04 AM
Attending a concert tonight at Chinese High School. At first I don't intend to go but since 3rd aunt wants me to accompany her, then I go. This time is quite special because people from Kluang and KL also come to perform!


The performance schedule and the ticket.




The conductor even wears a christmas hat to conduct the brass orchestra! Hohoho~ Mary Chrisme~


The Phantom of the Opera, from 坤成中学管乐团


“来自北方的国度”,一首著名的日本电视剧主题曲!指挥家和我们分享了这首曲子的背景,再加上他个人和管乐团的历史。精彩精彩!!!


一首“男儿当自强”为超乐演奏会划上了完美的休止符!在听众热烈的 echo 下,坤成中学管乐团再次呈现一首家喻户晓的情歌“月亮代表我的心”!


He turns over to conduct US! So cute~


黄志华指挥老师。在结束后,三姨还去和他握手称赞呢!可惜我没握到><


第二次的 echo, 他们演奏了 Datuk Siti Norhaliza 的歌。演奏会正式结束!

After the concert, I rush back to 搓汤圆. I remind Dad to left some flour for me. Hehe~ We, as the Chinese must 搓 tang yuan right? It is our tradition thus we must practice it. O... So I am 19 now>< Sounds very old leh but then I still very proud of it. We did lots of things at our 18 and 19, be it crazy, super crazy or extremely crazy! One year older already, must become more mature than before, must better than the previous! In other words, 长大了,要更懂事咯!


As usual, I like to make different shape of tang yuan. Here are cake, snowman, Mickey Mouse and Christmas tree.


Done! Ready to serve!




All very Q~ I like it!


这就是内有乾坤!哈!

Post script: Having fun shopping with friends this afternoon! But forgot to take picture. Everyone of us really 满载而归!

2 emerred:

qingqing on December 22, 2009 at 1:02 AM said...

the tang yuan is really cute! so many interesting shapes! really makes me feel like having some of urs!XD

Emerline on December 22, 2009 at 2:01 AM said...

Haha:D That is what I usually did!

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei