蔡老师和其他华文组的讲师邀请华文组的学员到蔡老师家拜年。还请我们吃晚餐呢!
Me and Qinyi ^^ What a nice lotus which matches Qinyi's tee very much!
Coincidentally, that day was Phang Ni's birthday, so we celebrated altogether.
An accident happened last night when Qinyi came to my room and borrowed my mirror. Pliang~ Broken...
I think it is something to do with this. I just had my rice cooker's grand opening. But I didn't invited Qinyi and Yan because I thought I wanna buy some sausages and other canned food first so that they can enjoy having meal at my room. I think she can't wait anymore, so pliang my mirror as a protestation. Okay la, will invite you all as soon as possible. But must wait patiently ma. (Just joking only ya! Ha:D)
This photo is highly confidential because using rice cooker is strictly prohibited in the hostel so shh...
Post script: Love Mr Lee's professional camera which can capture high standard and high quality picture. Wish to have one also.
This photo is highly confidential because using rice cooker is strictly prohibited in the hostel so shh...
Post script: Love Mr Lee's professional camera which can capture high standard and high quality picture. Wish to have one also.







No comments:
Post a Comment