Sunday, March 21, 2010

Like mother like daughter ^^

These are Shyh Ning's mother's handmade bread.

What a delicious and mouth-watering loaves of bread. Yummy~ Crispy~

These are 午餐肉面包.

Proudly made by our 帅帅的 chef - Shyh Ning.


Pai seh Shyh Ning: "Stop capturing la."
Rui: " I want to promote you ma... Someone who marry you sure very lucky one... Haha... You can open a bakery already, named Shyh Ning's Bakery."

Each of us is given three pieces, bringing back to the institute as our dinner.

Our luncheon, before going back to Miri.

Sushi by Chang Liang.  He also purposely came and fetched us to the airport.

Wow! I saw Sarawakians at their friendliness and enthusiasm! Their warmth hospitality is something that I can't forget during the trip. I love Sarawakians!

Post script: No wonder I gain lot of weight recently, because there are lot of delicacies that I can't resist! But I am wonder why Shyh Ning is as thin as paper sheet even though she eats a lot.  

No comments:

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Like mother like daughter ^^

Posted by Emerline at 12:50 AM
These are Shyh Ning's mother's handmade bread.

What a delicious and mouth-watering loaves of bread. Yummy~ Crispy~

These are 午餐肉面包.

Proudly made by our 帅帅的 chef - Shyh Ning.


Pai seh Shyh Ning: "Stop capturing la."
Rui: " I want to promote you ma... Someone who marry you sure very lucky one... Haha... You can open a bakery already, named Shyh Ning's Bakery."

Each of us is given three pieces, bringing back to the institute as our dinner.

Our luncheon, before going back to Miri.

Sushi by Chang Liang.  He also purposely came and fetched us to the airport.

Wow! I saw Sarawakians at their friendliness and enthusiasm! Their warmth hospitality is something that I can't forget during the trip. I love Sarawakians!

Post script: No wonder I gain lot of weight recently, because there are lot of delicacies that I can't resist! But I am wonder why Shyh Ning is as thin as paper sheet even though she eats a lot.  

0 emerred:

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei