Hooray, summer holiday is just AROUND THE CORNER! Well, I think I would be more happier if I am to go home but this time is just the opposite. I am going for a small trip - Sibu and Kuching.
Quite looking forward actually. Since I had fly to Sarawak, I shouldn't let this opportunity go off so easily. I go travelling around the state, just like 小娃娃看世界!
However, I was informed that we have to travel for 8 hours long before reaching Sibu. (Wow o.O) It is like I go to Penang from BP. Then another routine from Sibu to Kuching is another 8 hours or more (Oh!) Perhaps I can enjoy watching the scenery along the roadside. Or just sleeping? Hahaha:D
Sibu
Oh no?! So many meow meow a~
Since I get my allowance monthly, I'll pay for my own expense. (except the flight ticket la) So, we decide to go for an economic one. And our Chin Yee had planned the journey well. We'll just follow the routine planned. ^^
HAPI HOLIDAE!




3 comments:
not coming back?=(~~~
oh well~
enjoy yourself there ya~
remember to post lots of pics about ur trip=)
Ya, not going back>< Thanks!Okay, definitely will upload some pictures de. Happy holidays! Enjoy yourself too^^
Honey, i will miss u de~ N enjoy ur holidays ya^^
Post a Comment