This is how the magazine made a intro of him on 3 Sixty:
Faces and Places
The camera lens gives voice to pediatrician Dr Teh Ban Hup’s worldwide in a way that not only captures the delightful scenery of the countries he visits, is also chronicles the joys and sorrows, the sacred and the mundane and the often overlooked everyday aspects of human life. In this picture essay of the young and old across South East Asia, tales unfold joy is immortalized and woe illustrated through artful depictions of light, colour, texture and most importantly, the human face that is the true repository of a thousand tales.
His personal blog: http://banhup.com/wordpress2/
He is a pediatrician and also an avid photographer. I enjoy reading his blog and his really professional and high quality pictures!
Most importantly, he accepted me on Facebook! Thanks! I got a pediatrician friend noa! ^6^
Although he is a doctor, but then he said he is suffered from a kind of illness, that is NAS (Nikon Acquisition Syndrome) I wonder if got Canon one. And he needs a remedy urgently.


No comments:
Post a Comment