Sunday, January 09, 2011

Yeah! Blogging!

I feel so long didn't blogging already and I do miss blogging, yet I find it is hard for me to do so since I don't have such a free time to blog until today. Sorry~ I need a longer time to arrange the idea in my mind before creating it into a systematic one.

First to blog about is: A101 is already a history.
I no longer stay in Block A, where I get a more tranquil life there. 

Now move to C313, I:
  • Have to climb higher, in fact the highest
  • Stay nearest to the toilet?!
  • Can do more kepo-ing, since everyone is so near to us, but I try my best not to
  • Can do the delivery of information easily
  • Can do the delivery of food easily
  • Can have a higher window view of the institute compound
  • Still can see plane flying over
  • Cannot "count" my clothes
08-01-2011 Last Saturday, I had attended my calligraphy writing lesson. And our Shifu taught us how to 挥春. Below is his masterpiece *Glory*





松竹梅岁寒三友
桃李杏春暖一家

Just bought 2 brushes, which altogether cost me RM 42!!!

Practicing mine in room ^^

门外春光万千景
窗前红梅三五枝
Actually it is completed until you write 岁在辛卯春许榕芮书 in either simplified Chinese or traditional one.
I intended to hang it on my door, but then I think it wasn't an ideal idea since the handwriting is so, erh... (speechless)


I like to write 春 the most!

After the lesson, we went for shopping!!! Having our lunch at McD! I went there for my Happy Meal, so to get the My Melody stamper. My friends were like =.=! Are you still kid, who are fancy of those cartoon cartoon things? For me, I just ignore them. Wakakakaka...




Proudly presented!!!

I also bought some New Year greeting cards, for my friends! 

New room of course have new notice board right? I do remember to buy some materials for board decoration. And TADA... That's my "Show On Board"! See what is showed on board.

Daily to-do-things

A RABBIT-themed calendar ^^/

Let's see what is the important day in June! 
A blur Melody, I admit.

And self-motivation motto

09-01-2011 Friend recommended me to watch a Thai movie. At first, I was like har? Thai? Sawadikap? But then heard that the guy is very handsome and the girl is very beautiful, most importantly the guy is fancy of photography!!! And I was like yes yes yes, I want watch, jio me when you watch! The movie is 《初恋这件小事》!


 The actress, who was an ugly duckling initially, later was transformed to a beautiful swan.



 
 The handsome guy, who is good at photography!


 This is where the girl showed her love towards the guy, after 9 years of hidden love.

Wish that there is someone out there to take the photo of me while I am doing my photo-shooting, too! ♥
Just like this!

10-01-2011 Starting from today, I have pre-order my lunch! And it is vegetarian! Healthy man~


既健康又环保又经济又实惠!一举四得!

4 comments:

Pei Yin said...

Finally update ur blog! HahaXD
I like ur notice board so much~ So nice and well-decorated~ Besides, ur strong recommendation of that movie and beautiful pictures of the main characters make me want to watch the movie so much XD

Emerline said...

Hahaha... Okay okay, bring back for you all!!! Thanks for your accomplishment!

Grace said...

i like the melody stamp!!!!! anyway vegetarian food nt very healthy also, cuz their'meat' is made of flour >> starch which will cause increase in weight, remember eat some protein too k

Emerline said...

Oh, ya.. Okay! Thanks for your remind^^

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Yeah! Blogging!

Posted by Emerline at 11:17 PM
I feel so long didn't blogging already and I do miss blogging, yet I find it is hard for me to do so since I don't have such a free time to blog until today. Sorry~ I need a longer time to arrange the idea in my mind before creating it into a systematic one.

First to blog about is: A101 is already a history.
I no longer stay in Block A, where I get a more tranquil life there. 

Now move to C313, I:
  • Have to climb higher, in fact the highest
  • Stay nearest to the toilet?!
  • Can do more kepo-ing, since everyone is so near to us, but I try my best not to
  • Can do the delivery of information easily
  • Can do the delivery of food easily
  • Can have a higher window view of the institute compound
  • Still can see plane flying over
  • Cannot "count" my clothes
08-01-2011 Last Saturday, I had attended my calligraphy writing lesson. And our Shifu taught us how to 挥春. Below is his masterpiece *Glory*





松竹梅岁寒三友
桃李杏春暖一家

Just bought 2 brushes, which altogether cost me RM 42!!!

Practicing mine in room ^^

门外春光万千景
窗前红梅三五枝
Actually it is completed until you write 岁在辛卯春许榕芮书 in either simplified Chinese or traditional one.
I intended to hang it on my door, but then I think it wasn't an ideal idea since the handwriting is so, erh... (speechless)


I like to write 春 the most!

After the lesson, we went for shopping!!! Having our lunch at McD! I went there for my Happy Meal, so to get the My Melody stamper. My friends were like =.=! Are you still kid, who are fancy of those cartoon cartoon things? For me, I just ignore them. Wakakakaka...




Proudly presented!!!

I also bought some New Year greeting cards, for my friends! 

New room of course have new notice board right? I do remember to buy some materials for board decoration. And TADA... That's my "Show On Board"! See what is showed on board.

Daily to-do-things

A RABBIT-themed calendar ^^/

Let's see what is the important day in June! 
A blur Melody, I admit.

And self-motivation motto

09-01-2011 Friend recommended me to watch a Thai movie. At first, I was like har? Thai? Sawadikap? But then heard that the guy is very handsome and the girl is very beautiful, most importantly the guy is fancy of photography!!! And I was like yes yes yes, I want watch, jio me when you watch! The movie is 《初恋这件小事》!


 The actress, who was an ugly duckling initially, later was transformed to a beautiful swan.



 
 The handsome guy, who is good at photography!


 This is where the girl showed her love towards the guy, after 9 years of hidden love.

Wish that there is someone out there to take the photo of me while I am doing my photo-shooting, too! ♥
Just like this!

10-01-2011 Starting from today, I have pre-order my lunch! And it is vegetarian! Healthy man~


既健康又环保又经济又实惠!一举四得!

4 emerred:

Pei Yin on January 10, 2011 at 1:35 AM said...

Finally update ur blog! HahaXD
I like ur notice board so much~ So nice and well-decorated~ Besides, ur strong recommendation of that movie and beautiful pictures of the main characters make me want to watch the movie so much XD

Emerline on January 10, 2011 at 3:24 AM said...

Hahaha... Okay okay, bring back for you all!!! Thanks for your accomplishment!

Grace on January 10, 2011 at 6:01 AM said...

i like the melody stamp!!!!! anyway vegetarian food nt very healthy also, cuz their'meat' is made of flour >> starch which will cause increase in weight, remember eat some protein too k

Emerline on January 10, 2011 at 6:20 AM said...

Oh, ya.. Okay! Thanks for your remind^^

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei