Saturday, January 01, 2011

Today is the first day of Twenty Eleven!



And I, with no choice, have to leave for Miri.

With hundred or even thousand of reluctant feeling, I boarded plane.

Again, this feeling again, this feeling again!

But today is 1/1/2011, I should be in positive thinking okay?

With the new start of the semester, I am now a degree student! Should be proud isn't it?

One more thing I have to mention, at home, I would be very very lazy. Whereas in the institute, I don't have any excuse to be lazy. I think that is one of the advantage I gain, I think!

Anyway, anyhow, Happy New Year! Happy Twenty Eleven! Happy Two O One One! Happy 2011!

2 comments:

QInyI*lala said...

yo- co-monitor. hahahaha!

Emerline said...

Qinyi: Yo, don't call me like

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Today is the first day of Twenty Eleven!

Posted by Emerline at 9:17 AM


And I, with no choice, have to leave for Miri.

With hundred or even thousand of reluctant feeling, I boarded plane.

Again, this feeling again, this feeling again!

But today is 1/1/2011, I should be in positive thinking okay?

With the new start of the semester, I am now a degree student! Should be proud isn't it?

One more thing I have to mention, at home, I would be very very lazy. Whereas in the institute, I don't have any excuse to be lazy. I think that is one of the advantage I gain, I think!

Anyway, anyhow, Happy New Year! Happy Twenty Eleven! Happy Two O One One! Happy 2011!

2 emerred:

QInyI*lala on January 1, 2011 at 9:19 PM said...

yo- co-monitor. hahahaha!

Emerline on January 1, 2011 at 9:56 PM said...

Qinyi: Yo, don't call me like

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei