Monday, July 04, 2011

金榜题名

Allow me to show off once ya because I know well that it may be the very first time and also the very last time I did it! Although I know that there is no big deal getting this score compared to those who are in the uni or of STPM one.

The highest among my class
The highest among two Chinese classes
The highest among my batch
The highest among the Chinese group
The highest in the institute

No comments:

Monday, July 04, 2011

金榜题名

Posted by Emerline at 11:33 PM
Allow me to show off once ya because I know well that it may be the very first time and also the very last time I did it! Although I know that there is no big deal getting this score compared to those who are in the uni or of STPM one.

The highest among my class
The highest among two Chinese classes
The highest among my batch
The highest among the Chinese group
The highest in the institute

0 emerred:

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei