Result was out! Finally~
Don't why, I got the intuition that today I can get my result.
And it's just true!
Actually I longed for it since I came back because I just need something to buck me up and the semester result would do so (if the result was good la~ But if it's lousy which moves me to a certain degree of sadness, then I could like the busy bee, keep doing something to run away from the reality.)
Luckily, I got a quite satisfied result, which I couldn't believe with my eyes and ears.
Three point nine eight?
I don't think I can get such high, may be there is something wrong with lecturer's marking scheme.
Well, the subject I satisfied the most is Fonetik dan Kosa Kata, which is 语音与词汇 in Mandarin. Because I had revised this subject for N times and I could memorize nearly all the key points. I got an A+ for this. ^.^ v (Yeepy~) Whereas for the subject which disappointed me the most is English Language Proficiency 1, I just got an A for it, if it's for my cousin, get an A+ for ELP will be a breeze for sure. Moreover, flashing back the day I carried out my presentation, I could like to drill a hole and hide deep inside because I had forgotten what I memorized for the presentation. It was such an embarrassment~~~ Such simple thing also couldn't I done properly. It was such a huge setback for me >.< As for Falsafah Pendidikan di Malaysia, where it's generally acknowledged by lots and lots of people that it's very tough, I got an A+ for it. But we got a conclusion after comparing many of our FPK results: IF THE LECTURER SUKA YOU, THEN YOU"LL GET A VERY SUKA RESULT! In our class, only three of us got an A+, who are two monitors and one Penangnite. (which are the people who the pervert lecturer SUKA~ Yucks~)
This shows that there is no standard level for a lecturer to mark the score, be it assignment or the real exam. (Except Chinese) So, don't be too happy of what we get ya~ Nor too sad of what you get lo~
Add on: Just now, Mummy accidentally called me (without her knowledge) so I called back, to tell her my result at the same time! A sentence of " 哇!妈咪高兴!" already enough! I knew my job as a daughter and as a student was to please my parents, and in that task, I did it! Mummy and Daddy, I will keep it up~ Hopefully I can maintain my study!
孝顺父母最好的方法就是把自己照顾好,不让他们担心。
感激父母最好的方法就是把自己的学业搞好,好让他们骄傲!
我想,这就是身为子女的职责吧!
Don't why, I got the intuition that today I can get my result.
And it's just true!
Actually I longed for it since I came back because I just need something to buck me up and the semester result would do so (if the result was good la~ But if it's lousy which moves me to a certain degree of sadness, then I could like the busy bee, keep doing something to run away from the reality.)
Luckily, I got a quite satisfied result, which I couldn't believe with my eyes and ears.
Three point nine eight?
I don't think I can get such high, may be there is something wrong with lecturer's marking scheme.
Well, the subject I satisfied the most is Fonetik dan Kosa Kata, which is 语音与词汇 in Mandarin. Because I had revised this subject for N times and I could memorize nearly all the key points. I got an A+ for this. ^.^ v (Yeepy~) Whereas for the subject which disappointed me the most is English Language Proficiency 1, I just got an A for it, if it's for my cousin, get an A+ for ELP will be a breeze for sure. Moreover, flashing back the day I carried out my presentation, I could like to drill a hole and hide deep inside because I had forgotten what I memorized for the presentation. It was such an embarrassment~~~ Such simple thing also couldn't I done properly. It was such a huge setback for me >.< As for Falsafah Pendidikan di Malaysia, where it's generally acknowledged by lots and lots of people that it's very tough, I got an A+ for it. But we got a conclusion after comparing many of our FPK results: IF THE LECTURER SUKA YOU, THEN YOU"LL GET A VERY SUKA RESULT! In our class, only three of us got an A+, who are two monitors and one Penangnite. (which are the people who the pervert lecturer SUKA~ Yucks~)
This shows that there is no standard level for a lecturer to mark the score, be it assignment or the real exam. (Except Chinese) So, don't be too happy of what we get ya~ Nor too sad of what you get lo~
Add on: Just now, Mummy accidentally called me (without her knowledge) so I called back, to tell her my result at the same time! A sentence of " 哇!妈咪高兴!" already enough! I knew my job as a daughter and as a student was to please my parents, and in that task, I did it! Mummy and Daddy, I will keep it up~ Hopefully I can maintain my study!
孝顺父母最好的方法就是把自己照顾好,不让他们担心。
感激父母最好的方法就是把自己的学业搞好,好让他们骄傲!
我想,这就是身为子女的职责吧!

3 comments:
Congrats ya, dear~ U had done a good job~!!! Proud of UUUU^^
Thanks! Haha... My senior said I broke the record. Haha...
wow, so geng!!!
Post a Comment