Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Rewarding day

 Chef's recommended grilled chicken chop from Station 1 Cafe


Moist chocolate cake from Secret Recipe
It was such a long time since I last visited SR.

Chicken porridge from Marrybrown

See what did I get today...

I bought a 500GB portable hard drive


at only RM190 after rebate! 
Such worthy!
Yeahoo! I can save in all my pictures without worrying about the limited space le~

2 comments:

Pei Yin said...

wow, deli food^^

Emerline said...

Haha... Because it was a rewarding day ^^

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Rewarding day

Posted by Emerline at 5:24 AM
 Chef's recommended grilled chicken chop from Station 1 Cafe


Moist chocolate cake from Secret Recipe
It was such a long time since I last visited SR.

Chicken porridge from Marrybrown

See what did I get today...

I bought a 500GB portable hard drive


at only RM190 after rebate! 
Such worthy!
Yeahoo! I can save in all my pictures without worrying about the limited space le~

2 emerred:

Pei Yin on July 6, 2011 at 5:50 AM said...

wow, deli food^^

Emerline on July 6, 2011 at 5:57 AM said...

Haha... Because it was a rewarding day ^^

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei