Friday, August 12, 2011

Backdrop design

So now you know what I am busy with recently?
这就是让我茶饭不思,彻夜难眠的东西~
Exactly, I am in-charged in the backdrop design for the Lantern Festival. 
Why always like that de? Get me involved in those art-related task. 
Anyway, I still do it with my earnest effort. Hopefully, my effort paid off! ^6^v

And so this is the overall of our backdrop. (In colour of course! ^^)

We had done making the grass and the stars, left the main character - the lantern! 

To make our own lantern, first of all, you need mahjong paper.

Get a pencil and an eraser ready. 

Search for a suitable pic online.

And you can start drawing now :) 


In order to produce a more prominent image, you need to draw again using black marker pen.  

Tadaa... My masterpiece is done. 

It is then followed by - - - colouring :D


The portion I like the most! :DDD

Below are our six lanterns!

1. Bamboo 

2. Plum blossom 

3. Lotus

 4. Bamboo

 5. Plum blossom

6. Lotus
This is the one I like the most!!! Super duper like! Hehe~

Eventually, I add in the pond water. Because it looks quite plain and empty. 

:D

Arranged in sequence...  

From the smallest to the largest 

(Ignore my roommate's island~ lolz... Hahaha... )

 Finally, add in the wire to make its stand! ^^


Done! Our lanterns.
Until now, we had spent altogether 16 hours on the backdrop!
Actually left 8 things more to be completed >.<
Rabbit, musical notes, Chang E, cloud, ornament, branch and all those words
Still left so manyyyyyyyy
Anyway, you are welcomed to drop some comments here, so that I can improve more! 
Tee Q Veri Muchi~



Last but not least...






free you some of my pic to enjoy enjoy... Wakaka...
Okay, 自恋的时间是让我心情变好的原因,所以就忍忍一下咯~ :P

3 comments:

Pei Yin said...

Wow! I like ur lanterns. Is it available for sell?? hahaha... So pity that u have so many things to do beside assignments. Anyway, jia you ya^^ I believe u can do it de =)

欣琳 said...

fuyooh...so pretty ya...u alone do the work?

Emerline said...

Yin: Kamsahamnida^^ Hahaha... Not for sale, but can free you if you don't mind. Hahaha... Thanks for your pity. Appreciated~

Lin: Hey, I thought you said so pretty ya, your 自恋照. Hahaha... Well, anyway thanks or your compliment. No la, not me alone do de, I got one more helper^^

Friday, August 12, 2011

Backdrop design

Posted by Emerline at 7:27 AM
So now you know what I am busy with recently?
这就是让我茶饭不思,彻夜难眠的东西~
Exactly, I am in-charged in the backdrop design for the Lantern Festival. 
Why always like that de? Get me involved in those art-related task. 
Anyway, I still do it with my earnest effort. Hopefully, my effort paid off! ^6^v

And so this is the overall of our backdrop. (In colour of course! ^^)

We had done making the grass and the stars, left the main character - the lantern! 

To make our own lantern, first of all, you need mahjong paper.

Get a pencil and an eraser ready. 

Search for a suitable pic online.

And you can start drawing now :) 


In order to produce a more prominent image, you need to draw again using black marker pen.  

Tadaa... My masterpiece is done. 

It is then followed by - - - colouring :D


The portion I like the most! :DDD

Below are our six lanterns!

1. Bamboo 

2. Plum blossom 

3. Lotus

 4. Bamboo

 5. Plum blossom

6. Lotus
This is the one I like the most!!! Super duper like! Hehe~

Eventually, I add in the pond water. Because it looks quite plain and empty. 

:D

Arranged in sequence...  

From the smallest to the largest 

(Ignore my roommate's island~ lolz... Hahaha... )

 Finally, add in the wire to make its stand! ^^


Done! Our lanterns.
Until now, we had spent altogether 16 hours on the backdrop!
Actually left 8 things more to be completed >.<
Rabbit, musical notes, Chang E, cloud, ornament, branch and all those words
Still left so manyyyyyyyy
Anyway, you are welcomed to drop some comments here, so that I can improve more! 
Tee Q Veri Muchi~



Last but not least...






free you some of my pic to enjoy enjoy... Wakaka...
Okay, 自恋的时间是让我心情变好的原因,所以就忍忍一下咯~ :P

3 emerred:

Pei Yin on August 12, 2011 at 6:00 PM said...

Wow! I like ur lanterns. Is it available for sell?? hahaha... So pity that u have so many things to do beside assignments. Anyway, jia you ya^^ I believe u can do it de =)

欣琳 on August 12, 2011 at 6:02 PM said...

fuyooh...so pretty ya...u alone do the work?

Emerline on August 12, 2011 at 10:55 PM said...

Yin: Kamsahamnida^^ Hahaha... Not for sale, but can free you if you don't mind. Hahaha... Thanks for your pity. Appreciated~

Lin: Hey, I thought you said so pretty ya, your 自恋照. Hahaha... Well, anyway thanks or your compliment. No la, not me alone do de, I got one more helper^^

 

E's Blog Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei